Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > can't get into my bt openworld home page

can't get into my bt openworld home page

Rachel Myland

can anyone help? I appear to have a rouge email (thanks CJ) but when trying
to look into this have found that my homepage has stuck.
I can get into any other web site but this HELP!!

CJ

Hi,

what do you mean by your "homepage"?

I just go to http://www.btopenworld.com/default and click on the e-mail
link. I then enter my user name from my e-mail address excluding the
@btopenworld.com and my password as issued when I signed up.

I've just tried it now and it's OK.

Let us know if you solve your problem.

CJ

"Rachel Myland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bugm94$rrm$(E-Mail Removed)...
> can anyone help? I appear to have a rouge email (thanks CJ) but when

trying
> to look into this have found that my homepage has stuck.
> I can get into any other web site but this HELP!!

Richard

"Rachel Myland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bugm94$rrm$(E-Mail Removed)...
> can anyone help? I appear to have a rouge email (thanks CJ) but when

trying
> to look into this have found that my homepage has stuck.
> I can get into any other web site but this HELP!!

Red/Pink email????

Alcatel Speedtouch and Openworld Broadband Andy Archard Computer Support 2 01-24-2004 11:32 PM
BT Openworld problems Chris Computer Support 1 11-26-2003 10:03 AM
Bt openworld Email John Computer Support 3 11-13-2003 09:56 PM
BT Openworld. Ant Computer Support 2 09-29-2003 01:54 PM
More info on RPC from BT Openworld support Mcploppy Computer Support 0 08-11-2003 09:04 PM

Advertisments