Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HarryK

HarryK

David A. Seiver

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:06:43 +1100, "daman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I cant believe this idiot!...I posted a simple polite message to you people
>asking you to listen to my song and he went ahead and reported me to every
>possible abuse site he could find! Even ones I had absolutely nothing to do
>with!..Get a life loser...

There seems to be quite a few of them here.

trout

David A. Seiver wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:06:43 +1100, "daman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I cant believe this idiot!...I posted a simple polite message to you
>> people asking you to listen to my song and he went ahead and
>> reported me to every possible abuse site he could find! Even ones I
>> had absolutely nothing to do with!..Get a life loser...
>>

> There seems to be quite a few of them here.

More every day.
--
"Gives the place that 'fresh' perspective of the uninformed opinion."

Mara

On 20 Jan 2004 03:20:00 GMT, Boomer wrote:

>Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> On 20 Jan 2004 02:43:40 GMT, Boomer wrote:
>>
>>>"daman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>news:400b9e2c$0$1729$(E-Mail Removed) t.au:

>>>Gee's. A search for "pentultima" brings up a lot of spam from
>>>persons posting from Australia ISP's!
>>>
>>>He/she he spammed these groups: alt.activism
>>>alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largete a.cheerslove LOL!
>>>
>>>http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=...fe=off&ie=UTF-
>>>8&oe=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en
>>>
>>>Smells like spam to me.

>> I wonder if this is the same poster:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/2yyf5

>Didn't see and Aussie address but she/he could have moved.
>
>> "Seems about the same mentality."

>Their brains must look like scrambled 'spam' and eggs.

_What_ brains?

--
If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once
in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. --Rene Descartes