Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HarryK

HarryK

daman

I cant believe this idiot!...I posted a simple polite message to you people
asking you to listen to my song and he went ahead and reported me to every
possible abuse site he could find! Even ones I had absolutely nothing to do
with!..Get a life loser...

William Poaster

It was on Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:06:43 +1100, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that daman wrote:

<snip>
FOAD.

--
Registered Linux user: 305646 - http://counter.li.org/
SuSE Linux Pro 9.0

William Poaster

It was on Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:03:55 +1100, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that daman wrote:

> Yep youre right it sure was that ****nuckle Boomer, K Man...I see he's
> popular round here too lol

Idiot.

--
Registered Linux user: 305646 - http://counter.li.org/
SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
NO M$, NO problems!
(E-Mail Removed)

Mara

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:03:55 +1100, daman wrote:

>Yep youre right it sure was that ****nuckle Boomer, K Man...I see he's
>popular round here too lol

By the powers vested in me by the usenet community at large, I hereby proclaim
you Troll and Stupid.

"Boomer is a she, not a he, moron. And you're talking to a troll."

<snipped trollshit>

--
If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once
in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. --Rene Descartes

Paul - xxx

daman posted ...

> I cant believe this idiot!

So what ?

--
Paul

Bay0Wulf

Send that type of thing where it belongs rather than where it doesn't . You
might be innocent. You might be inexperienced at this. You might be a
wonderful person who is being put on by the very loose rule structure that
is used BUT you might NOT be any of those things and how are we to discern
that?

This is not a newsgroup for music, mp3's, porno promotions, scam MLM's, or
anything else that is not related to computer help for those who need it.
There are lines on a road for a reason ... you might have just gotten
distracted or you might be drunk ...

It might seem harsh but it is better to slam the door on a few innocents
than to allow the unwashed and unruly hordes to take over because they are
being given the benefit of the doubt.

Being unable to understand or accept that you might have screwed up would
make you the "loser" in this situation.

- Bay0Wulf

"daman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:400b9e2c$0$1729$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> I cant believe this idiot!...I posted a simple polite message to you

people
> asking you to listen to my song and he went ahead and reported me to every
> possible abuse site he could find! Even ones I had absolutely nothing to

do
> with!..Get a life loser...

trout

daman wrote:

> Yep youre right it sure was that ****nuckle Boomer, K Man...I see he's
> popular round here too lol

So, you post to whine, and then insult and incorrectly blame someone
on the suggestion of a jerk; while kissing his troll ass.
--
"*Extra* stupid. Very nice."

Boomer

"daman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:400b9e2c$0$1729$(E-Mail Removed) u:

> I cant believe this idiot!...I posted a simple polite message to
> you people asking you to listen to my song and he went ahead and
> reported me to every possible abuse site he could find! Even ones
> I had absolutely nothing to do with!..Get a life loser...

Gee's. A search for "pentultima" brings up a lot of spam from persons
posting from Australia ISP's!

He/she he spammed these groups: alt.activism
alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.c heerslove LOL!

http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=...fe=off&ie=UTF-
8&oe=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en

Smells like spam to me.

Mara

On 20 Jan 2004 02:43:40 GMT, Boomer wrote:

>"daman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:400b9e2c$0$1729$(E-Mail Removed). au:
>
>> I cant believe this idiot!...I posted a simple polite message to
>> you people asking you to listen to my song and he went ahead and
>> reported me to every possible abuse site he could find! Even ones
>> I had absolutely nothing to do with!..Get a life loser...

>Gee's. A search for "pentultima" brings up a lot of spam from persons
>posting from Australia ISP's!
>
>He/she he spammed these groups: alt.activism
>alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea. cheerslove LOL!
>
>http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=...fe=off&ie=UTF-
>8&oe=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en
>
>Smells like spam to me.

I wonder if this is the same poster:

http://tinyurl.com/2yyf5

"Seems about the same mentality."

--
If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once
in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. --Rene Descartes

Boomer

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On 20 Jan 2004 02:43:40 GMT, Boomer wrote:
>
>>"daman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>news:400b9e2c$0$1729$(E-Mail Removed) .au:
>>
>>> I cant believe this idiot!...I posted a simple polite message to
>>> you people asking you to listen to my song and he went ahead and
>>> reported me to every possible abuse site he could find! Even
>>> ones I had absolutely nothing to do with!..Get a life loser...

>>Gee's. A search for "pentultima" brings up a lot of spam from
>>persons posting from Australia ISP's!
>>
>>He/she he spammed these groups: alt.activism
>>alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea .cheerslove LOL!
>>
>>http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=...fe=off&ie=UTF-
>>8&oe=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en
>>
>>Smells like spam to me.

> I wonder if this is the same poster:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2yyf5

Didn't see and Aussie address but she/he could have moved.

> "Seems about the same mentality."

Their brains must look like scrambled 'spam' and eggs.