Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Moving text in Acrobat 6

Moving text in Acrobat 6

Alasdair Baxter

I have just upgraded from Adobe Acrobat 5 to Acrobat 6. I'm having
difficulty moving lines of text on the page; please, can anyone help?
--

Alasdair Baxter, Nottingham, UK.Tel +44 115 9705100; Fax +44 115 9423263

"It's not what you say that matters but how you say it.
It's not what you do that matters but how you do it"

Boomer

Alasdair Baxter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I have just upgraded from Adobe Acrobat 5 to Acrobat 6. I'm
> having difficulty moving lines of text on the page; please, can
> anyone help? --

[snip]

Have you checked here? http://www.adobe.com/support/main.html or
http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html

Harrison

The help file is extensive.
The Text Touch Tool is used to make changes to text, but Adobe Acrobat
is not a word processor. You are supposed to make major text edits in
the original program before creating the pdf.

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:40:00 +0000, Alasdair Baxter <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have just upgraded from Adobe Acrobat 5 to Acrobat 6. I'm having
>difficulty moving lines of text on the page; please, can anyone help?

jeroen

it's best NEVER to post your phone number in a public post, a few days ago
a woman had some real problems with that, after doing the same

jeroen

news:(E-Mail Removed)...