Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to open multiple HTML files under the same IE window

How to open multiple HTML files under the same IE window

Emil Lam

Hi,

Once I opened an HTML file by double clicking it's icon under windows
explorer, I want limit later opened HTML files to be displayed under
the same IE6 explorer browser window instead of opening a new browser
window each time I select and open a new HTML file under windows
explorer. How can I make that setup ?

Tks!

°Mike°

<Followup-To set to 24hoursupport.helpdesk>

Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab. Check 'Reuse
windows for launching shortcuts'.

On 18 Jan 2004 10:42:58 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed) >
Emil Lam scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Gary G. Taylor

WILL YOU PLEASE QUIT YOUR ****ING MULTIPLE CROSSPOSTING!
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

Bebop & Rocksteady

> Once I opened an HTML file by double clicking it's icon under windows
> explorer, I want limit later opened HTML files to be displayed under
> the same IE6 explorer browser window instead of opening a new browser
> window each time I select and open a new HTML file under windows
> explorer. How can I make that setup ?

AVant Browser (Which is a IE Shell) has Groups which allows you to open
saved multiple pages at once...

www.avantbrowser.com
FORT Freeware: http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

Bebop & Rocksteady

>> Once I opened an HTML file by double clicking it's icon under windows
>> explorer, I want limit later opened HTML files to be displayed under
>> the same IE6 explorer browser window instead of opening a new browser
>> window each time I select and open a new HTML file under windows
>> explorer. How can I make that setup ?

> AVant Browser (Which is a IE Shell) has Groups which allows you to open
> saved multiple pages at once...
>
> www.avantbrowser.com

Opps sorry thinking of something else....