Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ink it a mess

Ink it a mess

Scottie

Why don't they use the same ink for newspapers that they do for books? You
only have to pick up a newspaper and your hands are pot-black, and if your
anything like me you probably rub your brow/chin etc, while you read. I'm
like Al Jolson when I put the paper down.

Miggsee

Complain to your paper. There are inks that do not rub off.....my local
paper uses them.

"Scottie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:L4wOb.5819$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why don't they use the same ink for newspapers that they do for books? You
> only have to pick up a newspaper and your hands are pot-black, and if your
> anything like me you probably rub your brow/chin etc, while you read. I'm
> like Al Jolson when I put the paper down.

Tim

Scottie wrote:
> Why don't they use the same ink for newspapers that they do for
> books? You only have to pick up a newspaper and your hands are
> pot-black, and if your anything like me you probably rub your
> brow/chin etc, while you read. I'm like Al Jolson when I put the
> paper down.

I find that after the butler irons it, the ink doesn't rub off on his
gloves while he's reading it to me.

William Poaster

It was on Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:46:45 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that Scottie wrote:

> Why don't they use the same ink for newspapers that they do for books? You
> only have to pick up a newspaper and your hands are pot-black, and if your
> anything like me you probably rub your brow/chin etc, while you read. I'm
> like Al Jolson when I put the paper down.

Then it's a good job you don't use it to wipe your a...erm.....moving
right along...

--
Registered Linux user: 305646 - http://counter.li.org/
SuSE Linux Pro 9.0

°Mike°

Can you imaging the cost of publishing a book several times
per day?

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:46:45 -0000, in
<L4wOb.5819$(E-Mail Removed)>
Scottie scrawled:

>Why don't they use the same ink for newspapers that they do for books? You
>only have to pick up a newspaper and your hands are pot-black, and if your
>anything like me you probably rub your brow/chin etc, while you read. I'm
>like Al Jolson when I put the paper down.

--
Basic computer maintenance

David A. Seiver

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:46:45 -0000, "Scottie"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Why don't they use the same ink for newspapers that they do for books? You
>only have to pick up a newspaper and your hands are pot-black, and if your
>anything like me you probably rub your brow/chin etc, while you read. I'm
>like Al Jolson when I put the paper down.

Uh, it's cheap?

Stickems

mammy