Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cab files

cab files

Bob B

I used 'find' then win98_*.cab to see what cab files are on my hard drive
...... I have from 22 to 69. I am running 98SE ....can anybody tell me if I
am missing any. BB (this is the second attempt to post this as it dosen't
look from my screen as if I was successful first time )

Boomer

"Bob B" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:LAjOb.5555$(E-Mail Removed):

> I used 'find' then win98_*.cab to see what cab files are on my
> hard drive ..... I have from 22 to 69. I am running 98SE ....can
> anybody tell me if I am missing any. BB (this is the second
> attempt to post this as it dosen't look from my screen as if I was
> successful first time )

The replies will be here:
http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search