Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: 1 Mbps service

Re: 1 Mbps service

Paul Hanson

Hi there,

41 is way too expensive for a 1 Mbps service and it should be pitched at
30 per month whereas the 512Kbps service should be 23.95 per month. BT
Yahoo is a great service as I like the Spam filter BT use. What do people
think do you agree with me? Come on BT sharpen your pencil and see how
cheap you can really sell it at.
--
Regards Paul Hanson

slumpy

Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Paul Hanson
postulated...

> Hi there,
>
> 41 is way too expensive for a 1 Mbps service and it should be
> pitched at 30 per month whereas the 512Kbps service should be 23.95
> per month. BT Yahoo is a great service as I like the Spam filter BT
> use. What do people think do you agree with me? Come on BT sharpen
> your pencil and see how cheap you can really sell it at.

Is BT's (or whatever name they are using this week) customer service as ****
as it was 3 years ago ?

The BT support NG was full of abuse in the end
--
slumpy
no more