Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Morpheus Directory

Morpheus Directory

E. Fudd

Hi guys. I uninstalled Morpheus a long time ago, but it is still in my
directory, and it won't delete...says access denied. Any idea how to get
rid of this directory? Running XP. Thanks.

Harrison

Make sure the files aren't still being shared by another program.
Boot to safe mode and delete from there.

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:07:37 GMT, "E. Fudd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi guys. I uninstalled Morpheus a long time ago, but it is still in my
>directory, and it won't delete...says access denied. Any idea how to get
>rid of this directory? Running XP. Thanks.

°Mike°

HOW TO Take Ownership of a File or Folder in Windows XP

How do I delete an 'undeletable' file
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_d.htm#del

Disk Management - Delete Undeletable Files
http://www.petri.co.il/delete_undeletable_files.htm

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:07:37 GMT, in
<dy2Ob.133880$JQ1.34103@pd7tw1no>
E. Fudd scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Richard

E. Fudd wrote:

> Hi guys. I uninstalled Morpheus a long time ago, but it is still in my
> directory, and it won't delete...says access denied. Any idea how to
> get rid of this directory? Running XP. Thanks.

Turn off your file sharing stuff, unplug the modem.

E. Fudd

Didn't work..but thanks!

<Harrison> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Make sure the files aren't still being shared by another program.
> Boot to safe mode and delete from there.
>
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:07:37 GMT, "E. Fudd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Hi guys. I uninstalled Morpheus a long time ago, but it is still in my
> >directory, and it won't delete...says access denied. Any idea how to

get
> >rid of this directory? Running XP. Thanks.

E. Fudd

Thanks Mike...that did the trick!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HOW TO Take Ownership of a File or Folder in Windows XP
>
> How do I delete an 'undeletable' file
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_d.htm#del
>
> Disk Management - Delete Undeletable Files
> http://www.petri.co.il/delete_undeletable_files.htm
>

> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:07:37 GMT, in
> <dy2Ob.133880$JQ1.34103@pd7tw1no>
> E. Fudd scrawled:
>
> >Hi guys. I uninstalled Morpheus a long time ago, but it is still in my
> >directory, and it won't delete...says access denied. Any idea how to

get
> >rid of this directory? Running XP. Thanks.
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:40:40 GMT, in
<c13Ob.138466$ts4.10595@pd7tw3no>
E. Fudd scrawled:

Morpheus Help DoobieSister Media 0 01-01-2009 04:30 PM
Help with Morpheus Tony Peter Computer Information 7 12-05-2004 10:01 PM
Anyone Know Anything About MORPHEUS cardio Computer Support 6 06-28-2004 05:02 PM
question regarding overriding of web.config in the root directory..in a web app in a virtual directory dotnetprogram ASP .Net 1 12-27-2003 06:02 AM

Advertisments