Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OE message store folder

OE message store folder

Bodysnatcher

Hi.
Can anyone tell me where OE normally stores it's messages?
What i mean is under Tools/Maintainence/Store Folder, where should the foder
be? i've changed it and i want to go back to orignal place! DOH

--
www.A1poolandleisure.co.uk

Simon Browning

"Bodysnatcher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<bu9sv4$9lc$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Hi.
> Can anyone tell me where OE normally stores it's messages?
> What i mean is under Tools/Maintainence/Store Folder, where should the foder
> be? i've changed it and i want to go back to orignal place! DOH

I don't use OE so mine should be the default. I'm on XP Pro and it
points to:

C:\Documents and Settings\myUsername\Local Settings\Application
Data\Identities\{C938B240-0F64-4F6F-B870-34BE8428A244}\Microsoft\Outlook
Express

If you're the only user set up on the pc, then there will probably be
only one folder under Identities, otherwise you might just have to
take a guess. If you've got other users who use the workstation and
you stick your mail in their folder you might screw things up.

Why bother moving it anyway?

Simon
http://simonfixmycomputer.flyeronthewire.com

Does OE6's Store Folder Contain Attachments Internet Highway Traveler Computer Support 2 04-22-2010 08:39 AM
Store folder John B Computer Support 5 05-16-2009 02:39 PM
Email Store folder location PeeCee NZ Computing 9 10-12-2006 07:54 AM
to store or not to store an image =?Utf-8?B?UnVkeQ==?= ASP .Net 6 03-30-2005 05:51 AM
JavaMail POP3 folder.close() method close also store! Daniel Albisser Java 1 04-07-2004 03:45 PM

Advertisments