Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 3.5mm stereo mini jack to L & R phono leads

3.5mm stereo mini jack to L & R phono leads

*** HAWK

Does anyone know where I can find cheap 3.5mm stereo mini jack to L & R
phono leads in the UK - ideally UK online vendors.

I consider purchasing through ebay - but I seem unable to find the correct
category :S

Thanks

°Mike°

<Followup-To set to 24hoursupport.helpdesk>

http://www.cable-shop.co.uk/shop/cus...ome.php?cat=55

http://www.nexxia.co.uk/Phono-L.htm

http://www.maplin.co.uk/

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:53:02 -0000, in
<40085d3f$0$10059$(E-Mail Removed)>
*** HAWK scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Brian H¹©

*** HAWK said:

> Does anyone know where I can find cheap 3.5mm stereo mini jack to L & R
> phono leads in the UK - ideally UK online vendors.
>
> I consider purchasing through ebay - but I seem unable to find the correct
> category :S
>
> Thanks

Have you tried Maplin ?
Maybe a hi-fi/tv repair shop might be prepared put something together to meet
your needs.

Rob Morley

In article <40085d3f$0$10059$(E-Mail Removed)>, "*** HAWK"
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid says...
> Does anyone know where I can find cheap 3.5mm stereo mini jack to L & R
> phono leads in the UK - ideally UK online vendors.
>
> I consider purchasing through ebay - but I seem unable to find the correct
> category :S

http://www.leadsdirect.f9.co.uk/compaud.htm

Trai' La Trash

*** HAWK <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find cheap 3.5mm stereo mini jack to L &
> R phono leads in the UK - ideally UK online vendors.
>
> I consider purchasing through ebay - but I seem unable to find the
> correct category :S
>
> Thanks

Isn't www.radioshack.com called Tandy stores over there?

Hey found it they are now called T2 over there
http://www.t2retail.co.uk/index.htm

Trai'

Gaz

> Does anyone know where I can find cheap 3.5mm stereo mini jack to L & R
> phono leads in the UK - ideally UK online vendors.
>
> I consider purchasing through ebay - but I seem unable to find the correct
> category :S
>
> Thanks

www.consumeit.co.uk are good for popular cables

Rob Morley

In article <bub0gk$f7ff5$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>, "Trai' La
Trash" (E-Mail Removed) says...
> *** HAWK <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Does anyone know where I can find cheap 3.5mm stereo mini jack to L &
> > R phono leads in the UK - ideally UK online vendors.
> >
> > I consider purchasing through ebay - but I seem unable to find the
> > correct category :S
> >
> > Thanks

> Isn't www.radioshack.com called Tandy stores over there?

It was before InterTAN they pulled out of the UK market.

*** HAWK

Wow!
Cheers for all the info on this guys
I'll be buying a cable very shortly!!
"*** HAWK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40085d3f$0$10059$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Does anyone know where I can find cheap 3.5mm stereo mini jack to L & R
> phono leads in the UK - ideally UK online vendors.
>
> I consider purchasing through ebay - but I seem unable to find the correct
> category :S
>
> Thanks

News Reader

or try:

www.cpc.co.uk

Very good and cheap electrical wholesaler.