Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Program to view & print Dbx files (Outlook Express files)

Program to view & print Dbx files (Outlook Express files)

*** HAWK

I need to print all of my emails from another computer - this means I need
to save all my emails & import them back into outlook express 6. - I tried
today - but for some reason it never worked

Are they any other good programs that will allow me to view & print *.DBX
files

Thanks

°Mike°

DBXtract
http://www.oehelp.com/DBXtract/Default.aspx

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:36:12 -0000, in
<4008594b$0$10061$(E-Mail Removed)>
*** HAWK scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Mcploppy ©

*** HAWK bashed at the keyboard and said:
> I need to print all of my emails from another computer - this means I
> need to save all my emails & import them back into outlook express 6.
> - I tried today - but for some reason it never worked
>
> Are they any other good programs that will allow me to view & print
> *.DBX files
>
> Thanks

DBX Viewer
http://www.mitec.cz/