Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > a couple of websites you may have missed

a couple of websites you may have missed

slumpy

http://www.whorepresents.com/

http://www.powergenitalia.com/
--
slumpy
no more

Black Baptist

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

slumpy

Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Black Baptist
postulated...

You cared enough to post back, ****wit.
--
slumpy
no more

Black Baptist

slumpy rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Black Baptist
> postulated...
>
>> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

> You cared enough to post back, ****wit.

Dumbass, I did it to remove his post!