Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to ad a new usenet group?

How to ad a new usenet group?

Keith T

There are two groups called:

alt.trucks.ford

alt.trucks.chevy

Question?

How can I get a alt.trucks.dodge placed on the usenet forum?

Keith T

trout

Keith T wrote:

> There are two groups called:
>
> alt.trucks.ford
>
> alt.trucks.chevy
>
> Question?
>
> How can I get a alt.trucks.dodge placed on the usenet forum?
>
> Keith T

If you can't get it now; you might ask your news provider to add
alt.autos.dodge.trucks
--
"Seems quite active."

°Mike°

Ask your ISP's news postmaster (admin).

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:17:20 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Keith T scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

William Poaster

It was on Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:25:13 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:

> Keith T wrote:
>
>> There are two groups called:
>>
>> alt.trucks.ford
>>
>> alt.trucks.chevy
>>
>> Question?
>>
>> How can I get a alt.trucks.dodge placed on the usenet forum?
>>
>> Keith T

> If you can't get it now; you might ask your news provider to add
> alt.autos.dodge.trucks

Whatever happened to the "You need two dead chickes & LOTS of BEER!"
ritual, I wonder.....

--
Linux User #: 305646.
Using linux @ home since 1998

slumpy

Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, trout postulated...

> If you can't get it now; you might ask your news provider to add
> alt.autos.dodge.trucks

alt.learn.to.cross.the.street

Oh, you meant /Dodge/ Trucks...oops
--
slumpy
no more

Keith T

>alt.autos.dodge.trucks
>--

Thanks, I found it!!

Keith T

The Old Sourdough

William Poaster uttered the following gibberish in 24hoursupport.helpdesk on
Thursday 15 January 2004 06:54 pm:

> It was on Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:25:13 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
> large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:
>
>> Keith T wrote:
>>
>>> There are two groups called:
>>>
>>> alt.trucks.ford
>>>
>>> alt.trucks.chevy
>>>
>>> Question?
>>>
>>> How can I get a alt.trucks.dodge placed on the usenet forum?
>>>
>>> Keith T

>> If you can't get it now; you might ask your news provider to add
>> alt.autos.dodge.trucks

> Whatever happened to the "You need two dead chickes & LOTS of BEER!"
> ritual, I wonder.....

I made a unilateral decision and decided to replace the two dead chickens
with an amount of BEER!!11!! equal to the average weight of two fryers
raised to the fourth power plus 10 per cent. So far, it seems to be working
well.
--
The Old Sourdough
Drink BEER!!!!

Willy Skass

>> If you can't get it now; you might ask your news provider to add
>> alt.autos.dodge.trucks

There is also alt.autos.dodge.truck (without the s). It's not as
active as "trucks", but it still has posters.

Willy Skass

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 05:38:20 -0600, Willy Skass <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>>> If you can't get it now; you might ask your news provider to add
>>> alt.autos.dodge.trucks

>There is also alt.autos.dodge.truck (without the s). It's not as
>active as "trucks", but it still has posters.

If you're really desperate there is "alt.aualt.autos.dodge.trucks".
No posters at all in the past several months.

Blinky the Shark

Willy Skass wrote:

>>> If you can't get it now; you might ask your news provider to add
>>> alt.autos.dodge.trucks

> There is also alt.autos.dodge.truck (without the s). It's not as
> active as "trucks", but it still has posters.

Well, of course it's not. It's only about one truck.

--
Blinky Registered Linux User #297263