Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > XP/ programs

XP/ programs

LO&MsLO

I've also..a couple of times taken the drive with my MP3s on it out of
machine and brought it over to a friends house to load them on their
machine. Much faster than burning when you have 7GB+ of files.

John