Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Ancient Dremel Arts (HOW TO)

Ancient Dremel Arts (HOW TO)

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

This is not the how to but i would like to know a few peoples comments of problems both using a dremel (rotary tool) or methods on how to use it, its just a little thing i would like to include in my currently going How to on cutting out holes.. (Dremel Kung Fu! )

Fluffy pink bunny Fluffy pink bunny is offline
Junior Member
Location: Australia

nathan uve realy out lamed urself this time

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

this time? what about the other times? I'd say it's pretty hard to beat some of the lameass things he's done. There's already been a discussion on this forum somewhere about why he thinks cheese is so cool.

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

unholy, you stole the name from pimprig or twistedmods or some other modding site for this didn't you?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

actually i stole the Kungfu after reading the one from Twisted mods... but i came up with the Ancient Dremel Arts...
Quote:
Confused nathan uve realy out lamed urself this time
Lammed myself out.. how does that work
Quote:
why he thinks cheese is so cool
I know cheese is good, but y do u dis it? its tastes good, u can eat it and most of all its Yellow (i dont like anything for then the normal cheese from cows)
No cows dont **** out cheese i am talking bout using cows milk
Just to finish off i would like to conclude with... "look what u have done u pink fluffy bunny"

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Damn you guys are confusing. What did you wanna know about dremels again???

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

nuting to worry bout ... keep moving and beat stlavas place on the post counts

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Not sure who stlava is but that's cool. Gimmy a few days, I'll have at least the #3 highest post count most likely. I have this annoying habit of replying to EVERYTHING.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

you got that right, i am slowing down, missing out the ones that need no replying

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

You can't win the drive, so, what's the point?