Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > TweekUi for XP is back!

TweekUi for XP is back!

Mara

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:05:15 -0600, Sano wrote:

>- Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> - spluttered in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:48:11 -0600, John H. Guillory wrote:
>>

>>>"░Mike░" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>Well ya know many women blow, the question is what.... Blow Money out
>>>the window, Blow their chances of getting a good job.... Blow their
>>>brains out for marrying the skum of the earth....

>> Oh, I don't know. I always have money, I have my own home, that _I_
>> bought and am paying for, a job where I pretty much get paid for
>> doing whatever I want, and I'm not stupid enough to get married
>> again.
>>
>> "At least, not to a man that has the attitude about women that you
>> appear to have, from this post. "

>He probably only picks the ones with tire tracks on their back. Or
>"Serta". :-Ů

Makes it an even easier pass. :-Ů

--
"... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."
-- Russ Allbery, 3/31/98

Sano

- Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> - spluttered in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:05:15 -0600, Sano wrote:
>
>>- Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> - spluttered in
>>news:(E-Mail Removed) m:

>>> Oh, I don't know. I always have money, I have my own home, that _I_
>>> bought and am paying for, a job where I pretty much get paid for
>>> doing whatever I want, and I'm not stupid enough to get married
>>> again.
>>>
>>> "At least, not to a man that has the attitude about women that you
>>> appear to have, from this post. "

>>He probably only picks the ones with tire tracks on their back. Or
>>"Serta". :-Ů

> Makes it an even easier pass. :-Ů

<thread wander>

I mighta told you about a guy who was bragging about his buddies' wife
leaving him (the buddy) for himself. I just looked at the guy, with a "She
jumped ship at the drop of a hat" look on my face. What makes you think
she ain't gonna skip *your* ass just as quick. Furrfu.

--
* Would somebody
please poke holes in

Mara

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:30:16 -0600, Sano wrote:

<snip>
><thread wander>
>
>I mighta told you about a guy who was bragging about his buddies' wife
>leaving him (the buddy) for himself. I just looked at the guy, with a "She
>jumped ship at the drop of a hat" look on my face. What makes you think
>she ain't gonna skip *your* ass just as quick. Furrfu.

That happens quite a bit nowadays, I hear.

"Which is why I'm glad I'm well out of the loop."

--
"... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."
-- Russ Allbery, 3/31/98

Sano

- Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> - spluttered in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:30:16 -0600, Sano wrote:
>
> <snip>
>><thread wander>
>>
>>I mighta told you about a guy who was bragging about his buddies'
>>wife leaving him (the buddy) for himself. I just looked at the guy,
>>with a "She jumped ship at the drop of a hat" look on my face. What
>>makes you think she ain't gonna skip *your* ass just as quick.
>>Furrfu.

> That happens quite a bit nowadays, I hear.
>
> "Which is why I'm glad I'm well out of the loop."

10-4 good buddy!

--
* Would somebody
please poke holes in