Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > TweekUi for XP is back!

TweekUi for XP is back!

Boomer

░Mike░, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:57:30 -0600, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Mara scrawled:
>
>>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:05:10 +0000, ░Mike░ wrote:
>>
>>>It would be the same group.

>>Not quite. It would be the same group _without you_ - and some
>>of us (tinu) would be much the poorer for it.

> Sort of like the same park without the old green bench?
>
>>Even though I want you to know that I'm still sort of completely
>>devastated, heartbroken, etc., etc. about your "fling" with my
>>clone/sister. Even though I'm not really sure what it was you
>>were flinging at the time. <bg>

> Whatever it was, it had my pulse a-racing.... <bg>
>
>>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
>>mean you have to marry all of us? :-Ů"

> Heck, why not? That is, if you ladies feel that you can keep
> up...

Clone speak:
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!!!

--
Women don't need to be over-clocked like some do. <eg>

░Mike░

On 15 Jan 2004 03:23:10 GMT, in
<4006079e$0$5081$(E-Mail Removed) ws.net>
Boomer scrawled:

>░Mike░, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:57:30 -0600, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Mara scrawled:

>>>Not quite. It would be the same group _without you_ - and some
>>>of us (tinu) would be much the poorer for it.

>> Sort of like the same park without the old green bench?
>>
>>>Even though I want you to know that I'm still sort of completely
>>>devastated, heartbroken, etc., etc. about your "fling" with my
>>>clone/sister. Even though I'm not really sure what it was you
>>>were flinging at the time. <bg>

>> Whatever it was, it had my pulse a-racing.... <bg>
>>
>>>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
>>>mean you have to marry all of us? :-Ů"

>> Heck, why not? That is, if you ladies feel that you can keep
>> up...

>Clone speak:
>HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!! !

Go on, laugh while you can. <bg>

--
Next comes the girlie giggles.

Boomer

░Mike░, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 15 Jan 2004 02:45:40 GMT, in
> <4005fed3$0$5100$(E-Mail Removed) ws.net>
> Boomer scrawled:
>
>>Mara, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> <snip>

>>> He'd never survive it. <beg>
>>>
>>> "No man can live at that speed!!1!"
>>>
>>> <snip>

>>Looks like he took up the challenge. <eg>
>>
>>I luv super computers!

> I'm fully over-clockable. <g>

You *are* good!

Boomer

░Mike░, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 15 Jan 2004 03:23:10 GMT, in
> <4006079e$0$5081$(E-Mail Removed) ws.net>
> Boomer scrawled:
>
>>░Mike░, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:57:30 -0600, in
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> Mara scrawled:

>>> Sort of like the same park without the old green bench?

>>> Whatever it was, it had my pulse a-racing.... <bg>

>>> Heck, why not? That is, if you ladies feel that you can keep
>>> up...

>>Clone speak:
>>HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1! !!

> Go on, laugh while you can. <bg>

Girlie sighs come next!

@}-}-------Rosee

Yeeeoooooowwww! He'd have a "hard" time keeping "up"!.....;o■
--
"....talk about innuendo...." ;o}~

"See that ummm....erm....stuff on my chin?" NEEner!!!

I know <rolls eyes> I'm behind again.

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following
words news:(E-Mail Removed):

--
@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

Sigmund I.

..and modest, too!

░Mike░ wrote:
> It would be the same group.
>

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:50:21 GMT, in
> <htlNb.132964$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Sigmund I. scrawled:
>

>>You are ever so helpful.. What would this group be w/o you...

> <snip>

Mara

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:56:59 +0000, ░Mike░ wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:43:47 -0600, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Mara scrawled:
>
>>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:32:39 +0000, ░Mike░ wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:57:30 -0600, in
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> Mara scrawled:

>>>Sort of like the same park without the old green bench?

>>Sort of, but not in the way you seem to think - more like the bench you're
>>comfortable with and on, that's always there when you need it, that's grown to
>>be a part of the park and your visits to it - and if one day you come and
>>discover it's gone, the whole park seems...
>>
>>Dimmer. Duller. Not as green. Empty, somehow. The sky isn't quite as blue, and
>>the birds don't sing as happily. The park is still there, but it isn't...whole
>>anymore.
>>
>>"Sometimes, the little things _are_ the big things."

>Oh, jeez, I can hear violins....

I don't know about that, but you _should_ be able to hear the big ol' raspberry
I'm sending your way about now.

"Yeah, even clear over there."

>>>Whatever it was, it had my pulse a-racing.... <bg>

>>>Heck, why not? That is, if you ladies feel that you can keep up...

>>HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1! !!

>Oh ye of little faith.

I have tons of faith in you.

I also know myself quite well.

Heh.

--
What we need are a couple of good hangings.
-- FTC Chairman Orson Swindle, on email spam

Mara

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:57:18 +0000, ░Mike░ wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:46:37 -0600, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Mara scrawled:

<snip>
>>I will require written proof of a Physician's examination that finds you in
>>excellent health, and also a Certificate of Completion of a vigorous 5 year
>>intensive physical training program.

>Pah! I don't hold with none of that contract crap. Take me, or leave me.

I'm just concerned with your health, dear. *snork*

>>"It just wouldn't do to have you fade away early on."

>I'll have you know, I get serviced regularly.

That may well be, but there are three of us...

"I hope the chip's ROM has been updated to reflect that fact. I'd hate to see a
circuit overload. Then comes overheating, and the next thing you know, you're
hanging by your left foot from a fork in a tree branch 50' in the air, wondering
how you got there."

--

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 03:32:23 +0000, ░Mike░ wrote:

>On 15 Jan 2004 03:23:10 GMT, in
> <4006079e$0$5081$(E-Mail Removed) ws.net>
> Boomer scrawled:
>
>>░Mike░, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:57:30 -0600, in
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> Mara scrawled:

>>> Sort of like the same park without the old green bench?

>>> Whatever it was, it had my pulse a-racing.... <bg>

>>> Heck, why not? That is, if you ladies feel that you can keep
>>> up...

>>Clone speak:
>>HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1! !!

>Go on, laugh while you can. <bg>

Quick tip: There are some things in life for which speed is _not_ an asset.
<vbeg>

Bwhahahahahahahahaetc.

--

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:29:37 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

>Yeeeoooooowwww! He'd have a "hard" time keeping "up"!.....;o■

*flump*

>--
>"....talk about innuendo...." ;o}~
>
>"See that ummm....erm....stuff on my chin?" NEEner!!!

| |
| |<--------10' pole
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

>I know <rolls eyes> I'm behind again.

**** happens. Basically, all you've missed is the usual questions, a bunch of
scammers and some sex talk.

"That pretty well sums things up, I think. <beg>"

<snip>