Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > TweekUi for XP is back!

TweekUi for XP is back!

Boomer

Mara, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:05:10 +0000, ░Mike░ wrote:
>
>>It would be the same group.

> Not quite. It would be the same group _without you_ - and some
> of us (tinu) would be much the poorer for it.

I agree 101%!

> Even though I want you to know that I'm still sort of completely
> devastated, heartbroken, etc., etc. about your "fling" with my
> clone/sister. Even though I'm not really sure what it was you
> were flinging at the time. <bg>
>
> "'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
> mean you have to marry all of us? :-Ů"

"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
mean you have to marry all of us? :-Ů"

<AOL>
I agree with this post.
</AOL>

<eg>

>>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:50:21 GMT, in
>> <htlNb.132964$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Sigmund I. scrawled:
>>

>>>You are ever so helpful.. What would this group be w/o you...

>><snip>

Mara

On 15 Jan 2004 02:10:27 GMT, Boomer wrote:

>Mara, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snip>
>> "'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
>> mean you have to marry all of us? :-Ů"

>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
>mean you have to marry all of us? :-Ů"
>

><AOL>
>I agree with this post.
></AOL>
>
><eg>

He'd never survive it. <beg>

"No man can live at that speed!!1!"

<snip>

--
What we need are a couple of good hangings.
-- FTC Chairman Orson Swindle, on email spam

░Mike░

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:57:30 -0600, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Mara scrawled:

>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:05:10 +0000, ░Mike░ wrote:
>
>>It would be the same group.

>Not quite. It would be the same group _without you_ - and some of us (tinu)
>would be much the poorer for it.

Sort of like the same park without the old green bench?

>Even though I want you to know that I'm still sort of completely devastated,
>heartbroken, etc., etc. about your "fling" with my clone/sister. Even though I'm
>not really sure what it was you were flinging at the time. <bg>

Whatever it was, it had my pulse a-racing.... <bg>

>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that mean you have
>to marry all of us? :-Ů"

Heck, why not? That is, if you ladies feel that you can keep up...

--
Basic computer maintenance

░Mike░

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:19:02 -0600, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Mara scrawled:

>On 15 Jan 2004 02:10:27 GMT, Boomer wrote:
>
>>Mara, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><snip>
>>> "'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
>>> mean you have to marry all of us? :-Ů"

>>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
>>mean you have to marry all of us? :-Ů"
>>

>><AOL>
>>I agree with this post.
>></AOL>
>>
>><eg>

>He'd never survive it. <beg>
>
>"No man can live at that speed!!1!"

Watch me....

--
Eveready batteries at the ready? Charge!

Mara

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:32:39 +0000, ░Mike░ wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:57:30 -0600, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Mara scrawled:
>
>>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:05:10 +0000, ░Mike░ wrote:
>>
>>>It would be the same group.

>>Not quite. It would be the same group _without you_ - and some of us (tinu)
>>would be much the poorer for it.

>Sort of like the same park without the old green bench?

Sort of, but not in the way you seem to think - more like the bench you're
comfortable with and on, that's always there when you need it, that's grown to
be a part of the park and your visits to it - and if one day you come and
discover it's gone, the whole park seems...

Dimmer. Duller. Not as green. Empty, somehow. The sky isn't quite as blue, and
the birds don't sing as happily. The park is still there, but it isn't...whole
anymore.

"Sometimes, the little things _are_ the big things."

>>Even though I want you to know that I'm still sort of completely devastated,
>>heartbroken, etc., etc. about your "fling" with my clone/sister. Even though I'm
>>not really sure what it was you were flinging at the time. <bg>

>Whatever it was, it had my pulse a-racing.... <bg>
>
>>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that mean you have
>>to marry all of us? :-Ů"

>Heck, why not? That is, if you ladies feel that you can keep up...

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!!!

<snip>

--

Mara, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 15 Jan 2004 02:10:27 GMT, Boomer wrote:
>
>>Mara, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> <snip>
>>> "'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
>>> mean you have to marry all of us? :-Ů"

>>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
>>mean you have to marry all of us? :-Ů"
>>

>><AOL>
>>I agree with this post.
>></AOL>
>>
>><eg>

> He'd never survive it. <beg>
>
> "No man can live at that speed!!1!"
>
> <snip>

Looks like he took up the challenge. <eg>

I luv super computers!

Mara

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:33:38 +0000, ░Mike░ wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:19:02 -0600, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Mara scrawled:
>
>>On 15 Jan 2004 02:10:27 GMT, Boomer wrote:
>>
>>>Mara, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>><snip>
>>>
>>>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
>>>mean you have to marry all of us? :-Ů"
>>>

>>><AOL>
>>>I agree with this post.
>>></AOL>
>>>
>>><eg>

>>He'd never survive it. <beg>
>>
>>"No man can live at that speed!!1!"

>Watch me....

I will require written proof of a Physician's examination that finds you in
excellent health, and also a Certificate of Completion of a vigorous 5 year
intensive physical training program.

"It just wouldn't do to have you fade away early on."

--
What we need are a couple of good hangings.
-- FTC Chairman Orson Swindle, on email spam

░Mike░

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:43:47 -0600, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Mara scrawled:

>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:32:39 +0000, ░Mike░ wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:57:30 -0600, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Mara scrawled:

>>>Not quite. It would be the same group _without you_ - and some of us (tinu)
>>>would be much the poorer for it.

>>Sort of like the same park without the old green bench?

>Sort of, but not in the way you seem to think - more like the bench you're
>comfortable with and on, that's always there when you need it, that's grown to
>be a part of the park and your visits to it - and if one day you come and
>discover it's gone, the whole park seems...
>
>Dimmer. Duller. Not as green. Empty, somehow. The sky isn't quite as blue, and
>the birds don't sing as happily. The park is still there, but it isn't...whole
>anymore.
>
>"Sometimes, the little things _are_ the big things."

Oh, jeez, I can hear violins....

>>>Even though I want you to know that I'm still sort of completely devastated,
>>>heartbroken, etc., etc. about your "fling" with my clone/sister. Even though I'm
>>>not really sure what it was you were flinging at the time. <bg>

>>Whatever it was, it had my pulse a-racing.... <bg>
>>
>>>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that mean you have
>>>to marry all of us? :-Ů"

>>Heck, why not? That is, if you ladies feel that you can keep up...

>HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!! !

Oh ye of little faith.

--
Bother! said Mara, as her legs turned to jelly (jello).

░Mike░

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:46:37 -0600, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Mara scrawled:

>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:33:38 +0000, ░Mike░ wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:19:02 -0600, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Mara scrawled:

>>><snip>

>>>He'd never survive it. <beg>
>>>
>>>"No man can live at that speed!!1!"

>>Watch me....

>I will require written proof of a Physician's examination that finds you in
>excellent health, and also a Certificate of Completion of a vigorous 5 year
>intensive physical training program.

Pah! I don't hold with none of that contract crap. Take me, or leave me.

>"It just wouldn't do to have you fade away early on."

I'll have you know, I get serviced regularly.

░Mike░

On 15 Jan 2004 02:45:40 GMT, in
<4005fed3$0$5100$(E-Mail Removed) ws.net>
Boomer scrawled:

>Mara, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On 15 Jan 2004 02:10:27 GMT, Boomer wrote:
>>
>>>Mara, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> <snip>
>>>
>>>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
>>>mean you have to marry all of us? :-Ů"
>>>

>>><AOL>
>>>I agree with this post.
>>></AOL>
>>>
>>><eg>

>> He'd never survive it. <beg>
>>
>> "No man can live at that speed!!1!"
>>
>> <snip>

>Looks like he took up the challenge. <eg>
>
>I luv super computers!

I'm fully over-clockable. <g>

--
<HCFTH>