Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > System restore

System restore

David B

I have notice my computer is not making a regular system "check point"
restore. It used to do one every day now went 2 weeks without making one. I
have set the disk space to max and have plenty of disk space
any help please

--
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
**********************************

This message, and any files transmitted with it, is intended only for the
use of the Intended recipient or organisation to whom it is addressed. It
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, no action may be taken on the information nor should
it be copied or shown to a third party. Any views expressed in this
communication may not necessarily be the views held by David Brimley or
Campbell and Law Facilities Ltd

Unk

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:59:19 +0000 (UTC), "David B" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have notice my computer is not making a regular system "check point"
>restore. It used to do one every day now went 2 weeks without making one. I
>have set the disk space to max and have plenty of disk space
>any help please

Could be a registry problem with the calendar:
Blank System Restore Calendar
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_...tore_blank.htm

Make a Single Click System Restore Point
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_d...storepoint.htm