Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > saving pics as jpg's

saving pics as jpg's

Mike

I've always copied a photo from the internet or newsgroup by right clicking
on the image and choosing to save it as a jpg. All of a sudden, that option
is not available....the computer only allows saving as a bmp.Is there a
setting I can change to allow saving pics as jpg's again? I have windows xp.
Thanks...Mike

-= Hawk =-

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:45:04 GMT, "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)>
scribbled:

>I've always copied a photo from the internet or newsgroup by right clicking
>on the image and choosing to save it as a jpg. All of a sudden, that option
>is not available....the computer only allows saving as a bmp.Is there a
>setting I can change to allow saving pics as jpg's again? I have windows xp.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett