Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Address Book Problem

Outlook Address Book Problem

Blue Wezza

Hi,

Im using Outlook 2003, and when i try to use the address book it says that
the contact section required cannot be found. I click ok then am presented
with a list of address books and select my address book and it works fine -
is there a way to remove this first book which cannot be found?

Thanks

Wes