Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OE: lost ability to click on URLs and go there

OE: lost ability to click on URLs and go there

Jim Beaver

I just switched from a dial-up to DSL, with the same ISP. Everything seems
to be working fine, except that where I used to be able to click on a
website URL contained in an email and be directed to my browser and the
website, now nothing happens. I can't find anything in Tools to reset this
option, if indeed it's an option.

For example, if I received this email, containing the URL
http://www.imdb.com , I once would have been able to click on it, my browser
would open, and I would go to the website. Now, I click on it and--nada.

Ideas?

Jim Beaver

Brian H