Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What is Windows Synchronization Manager?

What is Windows Synchronization Manager?

Robert H. Risch

I never heard of it before, but my Firewall just asked me if I wanted
to give it permission to access the Internet. I said yes. Did I do
something wrong? Thanks.

RHR

Harrison

Search Google.
Windows Synchronization Manager

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:47:47 GMT, Robert H. Risch
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I never heard of it before, but my Firewall just asked me if I wanted
>to give it permission to access the Internet. I said yes. Did I do
>something wrong? Thanks.
>
>RHR

Chris Bee

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:47:47 GMT,"Robert H. Risch" posted ...

>I never heard of it before, but my Firewall just asked me if I wanted
>to give it permission to access the Internet. I said yes. Did I do
>something wrong? Thanks.

I suggest as a general rule if the firewall asks and you don't know what
the application is or why it needs Internet access, always answer no. If
the application really needs Internet access you can always give
permission next time.
--

Chris

synchronization Firefox 0 04-12-2005 03:44 PM
System Time synchronization arcvonz ASP .Net 2 08-23-2004 10:17 PM
More synchronization problems Simon VHDL 1 01-09-2004 04:20 PM
Flip Flop Synchronization John VHDL 3 01-05-2004 05:58 PM
Windows synchronization fool to tell Computer Support 1 09-19-2003 12:33 AM

Advertisments