Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help! Printer stops printing after one page.

Help! Printer stops printing after one page.

Used to work fine. All of a sudden it stops printing after one page.
Somtimes does not print even one page.

michael turner

L wrote:
> Used to work fine. All of a sudden it stops printing after one page.
> Somtimes does not print even one page.

Lexmark is it ?

Annette Kurten

"michael turner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:IqlMb.359$(E-Mail Removed)...
> L wrote:
> > Used to work fine. All of a sudden it stops printing after one page.
> > Somtimes does not print even one page.

> Lexmark is it ?

whoa there I have had epson lexmark hewletp
they all have glitches,
but I have a lex upstairs and it has been quieter quicker and a site better
than my old epson, plus more frugal on ink. Just my 2p worth.

No, it is Okidata Okipage 4w. This tiny printer worked well for over 4
years. I hate to get rid of it because it takes so little space on my desk.

michael turner wrote:

> L wrote:
>
>>Used to work fine. All of a sudden it stops printing after one page.
>>Somtimes does not print even one page.
>>

> Lexmark is it ?

Tergiversative

L wrote:
> No, it is Okidata Okipage 4w. This tiny printer worked well for over 4
> years. I hate to get rid of it because it takes so little space on my desk.
>
> michael turner wrote:
>
>> L wrote:
>>
>>> Used to work fine. All of a sudden it stops printing after one page.
>>> Somtimes does not print even one page.

>> Lexmark is it ?

Ah, OK, now we have ONE detail that might provide a few hints. Anything
else you can tell us? What version of Windows, what did you recently
install (if anything), how is it connected, what are the spool settings in
Printer Properties, what program(s) are you printing from, etc.?

Otherwise, it's like throwing darts at a dartboard to guess ... although
some people around here do seem to have psychic powers in determining
what's not included by way of critical info in posts.

For example, will this printer print continuous test pages (as most will)
without a computer required? If so, does it print more than one page that
way?