Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cannot get into my OUTLOOK mail

Cannot get into my OUTLOOK mail

When I try to log into my Outlook Express account to read mail, the server
won't allow me. How do I get into my mail account

Boomer

, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> When I try to log into my Outlook Express account to read mail,
> the server won't allow me. How do I get into my mail account

Contact your ISP?

Sultan

wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> When I try to log into my Outlook Express account to read mail, the
> server won't allow me. How do I get into my mail account

If your certain you have your account settings set correctly then alas do
as Boomer suggested and contact your ISP.

Sultan

Irony Alert

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I try to log into my Outlook Express account to read mail, the server
> won't allow me. How do I get into my mail account

What error does it report? Bad password? Server down? It is best to get
the exact error before calling your ISP, because they will ask.

--

The Usenet Irony Alert
Serving alt.fan.art-bell since 2003

Felony case "02-CR-0617 9/1/03: Oregon Department of
Justice V. Raymond Ronald Karczewski, Defendant.

"The defendant's name is NOT copyrighted."