Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: pc booster

Re: pc booster

mikolo

----- Original Message -----
From: mikolo
Newsgrou24hoursupport.helpdeskps:
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 3:46 PM
Subject: pc booster
To those two persons who replied to this;
1. I am sorry only for not using the right format. I didn't know because
this was the very first time I went on, but you can be sure this was the
last time. I am an old person with a very bad health problem. I'm just
starting to learn computer, I 'm for sure very naive about it. I'll learn
slowly. Just asked for kind of help and information and all I get is an
insult. Thanks but this is the last thing I need, never again you'll see
me
here.
"mikolo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LwZLb.184576$(E-Mail Removed). ..
Anybody knows anything about the so called PC booster from
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)? I've purchased one and I think it doesn't do
anything good but the contrary. I've tried to see if they would honour the
60 days money back policy, no dice. They make it almost impossible.They
only
accept claims by Telex (if you have the machine I may add) no hand written
letter or email and now I must wonder what would be next. Top of all
mcafee
is sponsoring them.
Regards; Mike

Anybody knows anything about the so called PC booster from
(E-Mail Removed)? I've purchased one and I think it doesn't do
anything good but the contrary. I've tried to see if they would honour the
60 days money back policy, no dice. They make it almost impossible.They only
accept claims by Telex (if you have the machine I may add) no hand written
letter or email and now I must wonder what would be next. Top of all mcafee
is sponsoring them.
Regards; Mike

Boomer

mikolo, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> [...]

What's all the above for?

Please don't start a new thread. Thanks.

You had a few replies here:

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
8&threadm=LwZLb.184576%24xZ1.2084260%40weber.video tron.net&rnum=1&pre
v=/groups%3Fsafe%3Dimages%26ie%3DISO-8859-
1%26as_uauthors%3Dmikolo%2540videotron.ca%26as_sco ring%3Dd%26lr%3D%26
num%3D50%26hl%3Den

Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2F113707

If you can't see your original message try this.
F5 to refresh the page and View> Show All Posts
or
From the View menu choose Current View > Replies to my posts
Use Help for more tips on configuring OE

If you still can't see the messages
check the archive, for this group, at

Sigmund I.

Take it easy, that's just some guys that dont have anything useful to
contribute, so they get frustrated and feel the need to make you
unhappy. I've always loved that saying “sticks and stones may break my
bones, but words will never hurt me”