Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > pc booster

pc booster

mikolo

Anybody knows anything about the so called PC booster from http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)? I've purchased one and I think it doesn't do anything good but the contrary. I've tried to see if they would honour the 60 days money back policy, no dice. They make it almost impossible.They only accept claims by Telex (if you have the machine I may add) no hand written letter or email and now I must wonder what would be next. Top of all mcafee is sponsoring them.
Regards; Mike

°Mike°

1. Please turn off the HTML. This is a text only group.

2. Please set your line wrap to 72 characters.
Tools / Options / Send / News sending format / Plain text settings.

3. You've been had. Learn not to believe advertising hype.

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:46:37 -0500, in
<LwZLb.184576$(E-Mail Removed)>
mikolo scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Budweiser

"mikolo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LwZLb.184576$(E-Mail Removed). ..
Anybody knows anything about the so called PC booster from
(E-Mail Removed)? I've purchased one and I think it doesn't do
anything good but the contrary. I've tried to see if they would honour the
60 days money back policy, no dice. They make it almost impossible.They only
accept claims by Telex (if you have the machine I may add) no hand written
letter or email and now I must wonder what would be next. Top of all mcafee
is sponsoring them.
Regards; Mike

1--you are incorect about the refund---telex????---just follow the simple
instructions
2-- yes we all know its a bit of poo
3--read before you buy
4-- you bought it---and then you winge----------------------the only way to
boost a pc is via hardware no more no less so anything else is a con
5--do not post in html----there again the fact that you bought this software
probably means you do not know how to change to plain text
6--your comments about refund are untrue--you have published this to a
worldwide group---carefull how you tread

in no way or means do i have a link with your problem company

David Bruce

For ****'s sake - what a pair of bullies! Will you be happy when no one
posts to this newsgroup anymore ?

"Budweiser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:z3_Lb.540$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "mikolo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:LwZLb.184576$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Anybody knows anything about the so called PC booster from
> (E-Mail Removed)? I've purchased one and I think it doesn't do
> anything good but the contrary. I've tried to see if they would honour the
> 60 days money back policy, no dice. They make it almost impossible.They

only
> accept claims by Telex (if you have the machine I may add) no hand written
> letter or email and now I must wonder what would be next. Top of all

mcafee
> is sponsoring them.
> Regards; Mike
>

> 1--you are incorect about the refund---telex????---just follow the simple
> instructions
> 2-- yes we all know its a bit of poo
> 3--read before you buy
> 4-- you bought it---and then you winge----------------------the only way

> boost a pc is via hardware no more no less so anything else is a con
> 5--do not post in html----there again the fact that you bought this

software
> probably means you do not know how to change to plain text
> 6--your comments about refund are untrue--you have published this to a
> worldwide group---carefull how you tread
>
> in no way or means do i have a link with your problem company

@}-}-------Rosee

I'd be quite happy to NOT be required to filter so many idiots.

<plonk>

"David Bruce" <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following words news:fn%
Lb.13567$(E-Mail Removed):

> For ****'s sake - what a pair of bullies! Will you be happy when no one
> posts to this newsgroup anymore ?

> "Budweiser" wrote...

>> "mikolo" wrote...
>> Anybody knows anything about the so called PC booster from
>> (E-Mail Removed)? I've purchased one and I think it doesn't
>> do anything good but the contrary. I've tried to see if they would
>> honour the 60 days money back policy, no dice. They make it almost
>> impossible.They only accept claims by Telex (if you have the machine I
>> may add) no hand written letter or email and now I must wonder what
>> would be next. Top of all mcafee is sponsoring them.
>> Regards; Mike

>> 1--you are incorect about the refund---telex????---just follow the
>> simple instructions
>> 2--yes we all know its a bit of poo
>> 3--read before you buy
>> 4--you bought it---and then you winge----------------------the only
>> way to boost a pc is via hardware no more no less so anything else
>> is a con
>> 5--do not post in html----there again the fact that you bought this
>> software probably means you do not know how to change to plain text
>> 6--your comments about refund are untrue--you have published this to a
>> worldwide group---carefull how you tread
>>
>> in no way or means do i have a link with your problem company

--
@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

Mara

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:26:23 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

>I'd be quite happy to NOT be required to filter so many idiots.

Boy, you picked the wrong day to come back to 24, then.

"I've counted a couple of metric buttloads, so far today."

<snip>

--
What we need are a couple of good hangings.
-- FTC Chairman Orson Swindle, on email spam

@}-}-------Rosee

....as I'm finding out just how quick my Bozo finger twitches.....;oD

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following words
news:(E-Mail Removed):

--

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:57:49 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

>...as I'm finding out just how quick my Bozo finger twitches.....;oD

I got so bored I wandered off to practice low-decibel/velocity burping.

"Vengeance will be mine, at the dentist's office next month."

--
What we need are a couple of good hangings.
-- FTC Chairman Orson Swindle, on email spam

@}-}-------Rosee

Isn't there an Olympic game for that?....;o)

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following
words news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:57:49 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:
>>...as I'm finding out just how quick my Bozo finger twitches.....;oD

> I got so bored I wandered off to practice low-decibel/velocity burping.
>
> "Vengeance will be mine, at the dentist's office next month."

<schnippen>

--
@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ

>>>Boy, you picked the wrong day to come back to 24, then.
>>>"I've counted a couple of metric buttloads, so far today."

(Boggle) I'm American... What's the conversion from Metric Buttloads to
Empirical Buttloads?

(E-Mail Removed)
BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
(BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)