Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Printer on XP will not print from net

Printer on XP will not print from net

stuart mckeever

I have just installed a new printer on XP,I can print from documents but not
from net, test tells me it is correctly installed.What am I doing wrong?

--
Stuart McKeever
Shanlis

Tergiversative

stuart mckeever wrote:
> I have just installed a new printer on XP,I can print from documents but not
> from net, test tells me it is correctly installed.What am I doing wrong?

Well, first of all, not explaining what you mean by "not from net". Do
you mean that other computers in your house can't print to this printer?
Do you mean that you are VPN'ing into your network and can't print to the
printer? Do you mean that you can't print from IE or another browser on
this system?

Next, include all the DETAILS of how this is set up now; you have so
little information in your post that I can't see how anyone can even guess
what you set up or how to fix whatever the problem is that you haven't
described well at all.

Liz

Can't print while online
http://tinyurl.com/3xzjx