Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to get rid of program that is not found in the C.P.

How to get rid of program that is not found in the C.P.

Steven Pua

hi,

i'm very frustrated with my internet browers which keep going to this
website even when i have changed the browser at the internet setting at the
control panel. And i try to remove the software by entering the "ADD and
REMOVE" Program at Control Panel...but in vain.

Is there anywhere i can permenetly remove this problem?

for refernces, the website is www.getitfree.com

Steven

°Mike°

Spybot Search & Destroy
http://spybot.eon.net.au/
http://www.safer-networking.org/
SpyBot S&D guide

Ad-Aware
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

Spyware Blaster
http://www.net-integration.net/tools...reblaster.html

CWShredder

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:14:08 +0800, in
<btovv6$fum$(E-Mail Removed)>
Steven Pua scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Harrison

Download, install, update, and run the following programs:
Adaware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
Spybot Search and Destroy - http://security.kolla.de/
Spyware Blaster - http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareblaster.html

The first two find and root out spyware, adware, hijackers, and
dialers.
The third one will protect your system from further infection by such
diseases.

Download and run hijackthis from http://mjc1.com/mirror/hjt/
and paste the results here for further review.