Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > AdAware help

AdAware help

rfdjr1@optonline.net

Hi. I just downloaded the free version of AdAware to try and rid my
system of spyware. I went through all the steps in the instructions, it
seems to scan fine (coming up with over 300 files that seem to need
deletion), but after I view the files, and select them all for deletion,
when I click the button to proceed, it freezes up everytime, and I can't
delete them. Anyone have any expericne with this software? Thanks.

SlowwHand

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi. I just downloaded the free version of AdAware to try and rid my
> system of spyware. I went through all the steps in the instructions, it
> seems to scan fine (coming up with over 300 files that seem to need
> deletion), but after I view the files, and select them all for deletion,
> when I click the button to proceed, it freezes up everytime, and I can't
> delete them. Anyone have any expericne with this software? Thanks.

I use it regularly, in tandem with Spybot; but haven't experienced your
problem.

°Mike°

Clean your system out *before* using Ad-Aware.

Basic computer maintenance

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 18:45:28 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) scrawled: