Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Babe this is my new account on Road Runner

Babe this is my new account on Road Runner

I love you and i miss you i called you twice and the phone was busy and
since you are not here and i am not talkin to you i an getting busy and
trying to do mad work like i finished doing the school stuff, and i am about
to start registering for the Road Runner account cause i finally fixed the
Internet Explorer problem that i was having without the help of anyone i am
getting smarter by the day

ICee

> I love you and i miss you i called you twice and the phone was busy
> and since you are not here and i am not talkin to you i an getting
> busy and trying to do mad work like i finished doing the school
> stuff, and i am about to start registering for the Road Runner
> account cause i finally fixed the Internet Explorer problem that i
> was having without the help of anyone i am getting smarter by the day

Love you too, baby.

Douglas Adams

SLP

"ICee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i_FLb.615$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > I love you and i miss you i called you twice and the phone was busy
> > and since you are not here and i am not talkin to you i an getting
> > busy and trying to do mad work like i finished doing the school
> > stuff, and i am about to start registering for the Road Runner
> > account cause i finally fixed the Internet Explorer problem that i
> > was having without the help of anyone i am getting smarter by the day

You just need to get that little bit smarter, babe.

SLP

Babe

Darling,
I'm so glad you're getting smarter every day!
Soon, you'll be able to use the Shift key and punctuation, just like
the seven year old down the street!
Who knows? Perhaps one day soon, you'll even figure out that I am
screwing your best friend every time you go away for more than an
hour!
The phone was busy because I took it off the hook. We were in the
jacuzzi and we didn't want any interruptions. He has the most amazing
tongue and he can hold his breath for nearly two minutes!
Gives "muff diving" a whole new meaning!

We... I mean I miss you too.
Hope to hear from you again one day.

Babe

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 22:15:56 GMT, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I love you and i miss you i called you twice and the phone was busy and
>since you are not here and i am not talkin to you i an getting busy and
>trying to do mad work like i finished doing the school stuff, and i am about
>to start registering for the Road Runner account cause i finally fixed the
>Internet Explorer problem that i was having without the help of anyone i am
>getting smarter by the day

Blinky the Shark

EHernandez50 wrote:

> I love you and i miss you i called you twice and the phone was busy and
> since you are not here and i am not talkin to you i an getting busy and
> trying to do mad work like i finished doing the school stuff, and i am
> about to start registering for the Road Runner account cause i finally
> fixed the Internet Explorer problem that i was having without the help
> of anyone i am getting smarter by the day

You might want to define "smarter", here, Sparky.

--
Blinky Registered Linux User #297263

Puzzled

news(E-Mail Removed). ..
> EHernandez50 wrote:
>
> > I love you and i miss you i called you twice and the phone was busy and
> > since you are not here and i am not talkin to you i an getting busy and
> > trying to do mad work like i finished doing the school stuff, and i am
> > about to start registering for the Road Runner account cause i finally
> > fixed the Internet Explorer problem that i was having without the help
> > of anyone i am getting smarter by the day

> You might want to define "smarter", here, Sparky.
>
> --

Blinky, you really make me laugh

Irony Alert

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wKFLb.66926$(E-Mail Removed).. .

> I love you and

I wuv you too!

> i miss you

Awwww, I miss you too!

> i called you twice and the phone was busy

No, thats an AT&T "The number you have called..." recording.

> and since you are not here

But I am here, I'm right here!

> and i am not talkin to you

Sure you are, your talking to me right now!

> i an getting busy

Oh, talk dirty to me, baby!

> and trying to do mad work

Define "mad work?"

> like i finished doing the school stuff,

Is your "doing" the same as "getting busy?"

> and i am about to start registering for the Road Runner account cause
> i finally fixed the Internet Explorer problem that i was having

Honey, you used OE6, not IE to post this.

> without the help of anyone i am getting smarter by the day

Have you figured out why I changed my phone number yet?

Hugs'n'kisses baby!

--

The Usenet Irony Alert
Serving alt.fan.art-bell since 2003

Felony case "02-CR-0617 9/1/03: Oregon Department of
Justice V. Raymond Ronald Karczewski, Defendant.

"The defendant's name is NOT copyrighted."

zamboni30000@knowspamatyahoo.com

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:19:16 -0800, Blinky the Shark
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>EHernandez50 wrote:
>
>> I love you and i miss you i called you twice and the phone was busy and
>> since you are not here and i am not talkin to you i an getting busy and
>> trying to do mad work like i finished doing the school stuff, and i am
>> about to start registering for the Road Runner account cause i finally
>> fixed the Internet Explorer problem that i was having without the help
>> of anyone i am getting smarter by the day

>You might want to define "smarter", here, Sparky.

I think that loverboy will find the learning curve a bit steeper now
that he's mastered the "on" button.

Sultan

Blinky the Shark wrote in newsan.2004.01.09.23.19.16.227671
@blinkynet.net:

> EHernandez50 wrote:
>
>> I love you and i miss you i called you twice and the phone was busy

and
>> since you are not here and i am not talkin to you i an getting busy

and
>> trying to do mad work like i finished doing the school stuff, and i am
>> about to start registering for the Road Runner account cause i finally
>> fixed the Internet Explorer problem that i was having without the help
>> of anyone i am getting smarter by the day

> You might want to define "smarter", here, Sparky.

ROFLMAO - Oh boy I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

Sultan

John H. Guillory

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 01:02:07 GMT, "Irony Alert"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> and trying to do mad work

>Define "mad work?"

Think "Mad Scientist" except this is no rocket scientist, just a
worker

>> like i finished doing the school stuff,

>Is your "doing" the same as "getting busy?"

Eh, well... I think the 'stuff' is a typo, should have been Staff....
She's been doing the school staff.....

>Have you figured out why I changed my phone number yet?

Its not 555-1212 any more? Well, page me at 1-800-hook-you.

Pix 501-Road Runner Cable bgt Cisco 1 04-26-2004 05:54 PM
Really stumped on router connected to time warner road runner internet Eugene Cisco 4 04-26-2004 01:50 AM
can anyone tell me why i'm having problems with road runner Computer Support 4 12-19-2003 02:28 AM
E-Mail Bouncing Back From Road Runner NonSuch Computer Support 5 11-30-2003 08:50 PM
E.mail address problems with Road Runner Christine Moore Computer Support 1 07-05-2003 05:27 AM

Advertisments