Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Whats the best News Server to signup for

Whats the best News Server to signup for

Alex

Thanks alot

°Mike°

For what?

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:15:51 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Alex scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Harrison

Depends upon your intended use.
I like Supernews for binaries because they have a very high retention
rate and decent rates.

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:15:51 -0500, Alex <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Thanks alot

Alex

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:20:08 -0500, Harrison <Harrison> wrote:

>Depends upon your intended use.
>I like Supernews for binaries because they have a very high retention
>rate and decent rates.
>
>On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:15:51 -0500, Alex <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>Thanks alot

Basically for downloading movies and stuff that are posted in the
newsgroups. I am reading info on Giganews now. Are they good or would
you recommend Supernews over them

Harrison

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:23:12 -0500, Alex <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:20:08 -0500, Harrison <Harrison> wrote:
>
>>Depends upon your intended use.
>>I like Supernews for binaries because they have a very high retention
>>rate and decent rates.
>>
>>On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:15:51 -0500, Alex <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Thanks alot

>Basically for downloading movies and stuff that are posted in the
>newsgroups. I am reading info on Giganews now. Are they good or would
>you recommend Supernews over them

I switched from Giganews to Supernews a few months ago.
Supernews had better retention and their pricing was better.
I e-mailed Giganews to ask if they would match the pricing and they
wouldn't.

Alex

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:27:41 -0500, Harrison <Harrison> wrote:

>I switched from Giganews to Supernews a few months ago.
>Supernews had better retention and their pricing was better.
>I e-mailed Giganews to ask if they would match the pricing and they
>wouldn't.

Thanks alot man. I'm reading their pricing info now. My old ISP used
to use Supernews, and I never had a problem with it. I think I may
just go with them. Myt new ISP newsgroup sucks. It's always missing
parts to binaries. A-Plus is the name, they suck.

Boomer

Alex, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Thanks alot

Hi

Do you want text and binary groups?
I'm happy with http://www.octanews.com/

You might want to read through these groups.
alt.binaries.news-server-comparison
alt.free.newsservers

Harrison

No problem.
I see you already have Agent, so that should get you on your way to
downloading some "free" stuff!

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:31:42 -0500, Alex <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:27:41 -0500, Harrison <Harrison> wrote:
>

>>I switched from Giganews to Supernews a few months ago.
>>Supernews had better retention and their pricing was better.
>>I e-mailed Giganews to ask if they would match the pricing and they
>>wouldn't.

>Thanks alot man. I'm reading their pricing info now. My old ISP used
>to use Supernews, and I never had a problem with it. I think I may
>just go with them. Myt new ISP newsgroup sucks. It's always missing
>parts to binaries. A-Plus is the name, they suck.

Harrison

They want to download movies, Boomer. Probably pirated movies.
They are a thief and you have helped them!
OMG! You will now rot in Hell with the likes of me!
Bring a few cold ones. I'll be waiting.

On 09 Jan 2004 21:35:56 GMT, Boomer <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Alex, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Thanks alot
>>

>Hi
>
>Do you want text and binary groups?
>I'm happy with http://www.octanews.com/
>
>You might want to read through these groups.
>alt.binaries.news-server-comparison
>alt.free.newsservers

°Mike°

Hey, shitpan. Boomer didn't knowingly suggest warez,
cracks, or any other thieving activity, unlike you have
done, numerous times, you damn lowlife thief.

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:47:39 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Harrison scrawled:

--