Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Need help finding specific fonts

Need help finding specific fonts

*** HAWK

Hi,
I am in the process of using a few templates to build some initial designs -
I am looking for a number of specific fonts that I need.

I have tried google to no with no luck
The fonts I need are :
"Meta Bold"
"Mini"
"HelveticaNeue BoldExt"
"HelveticaNeue Extended"
"HelveticaNeue Rounded Bold"
"Clarendon"
"MetaPlusBold Roman"
"Mini Tight"

Also... if anybody can recommend some really good font sites that have lots
of useful fonts that would be great.
Thanks

Brian H

*** HAWK said:

> Hi,
> I am in the process of using a few templates to build some initial designs -
> I am looking for a number of specific fonts that I need.
>
> I have tried google to no with no luck
> The fonts I need are :
> "Meta Bold"
> "Mini"
> "HelveticaNeue BoldExt"
> "HelveticaNeue Extended"
> "HelveticaNeue Rounded Bold"
> "Clarendon"
> "MetaPlusBold Roman"
> "Mini Tight"
>
> Also... if anybody can recommend some really good font sites that have lots
> of useful fonts that would be great.
> Thanks

Drop me an e-mail, and I'll send you a link to a zip file that contains 600
fonts.

*** HAWK

hi i sent an email to your abseyvine account
thanks
"Brian H" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
news:%AALb.295$(E-Mail Removed)...
> *** HAWK said:
>
> > Hi,
> > I am in the process of using a few templates to build some initial

designs -
> > I am looking for a number of specific fonts that I need.
> >
> > I have tried google to no with no luck
> > The fonts I need are :
> > "Meta Bold"
> > "Mini"
> > "HelveticaNeue BoldExt"
> > "HelveticaNeue Extended"
> > "HelveticaNeue Rounded Bold"
> > "Clarendon"
> > "MetaPlusBold Roman"
> > "Mini Tight"
> >
> > Also... if anybody can recommend some really good font sites that have

lots
> > of useful fonts that would be great.
> > Thanks

> Drop me an e-mail, and I'll send you a link to a zip file that contains

600
> fonts.
>
> --
> (E-Mail Removed)

-= Hawk =-

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:08:35 -0000, "*** HAWK"
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>Hi,
>I am in the process of using a few templates to build some initial designs -
>I am looking for a number of specific fonts that I need.
>
>I have tried google to no with no luck
>The fonts I need are :
>"Meta Bold"
>"Mini"
>"HelveticaNeue BoldExt"
>"HelveticaNeue Extended"
>"HelveticaNeue Rounded Bold"
>"Clarendon"
>"MetaPlusBold Roman"
>"Mini Tight"
>
>Also... if anybody can recommend some really good font sites that have lots
>of useful fonts that would be great.

Ok, there's popups, but they really do have a HUGE selection of free
fonts, ignore the 'downloader' crap and just browse..

http://www.1001freefonts.com/

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

LO&MsLO

Have you tried the font newsgroup?

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>I am in the process of using a few templates to build some initial designs -
>I am looking for a number of specific fonts that I need.
>
>I have tried google to no with no luck
>The fonts I need are :
>"Meta Bold"
>"Mini"
>"HelveticaNeue BoldExt"
>"HelveticaNeue Extended"
>"HelveticaNeue Rounded Bold"
>"Clarendon"
>"MetaPlusBold Roman"
>"Mini Tight"
>
>Also... if anybody can recommend some really good font sites that have lots
>of useful fonts that would be great.
>Thanks

*** HAWK

didnt realise there would a font NG
But i'll look for it

Thanks for the help guys
"LO&MsLO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have you tried the font newsgroup?
>
> On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:08:35 -0000, "*** HAWK"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >I am in the process of using a few templates to build some initial

designs -
> >I am looking for a number of specific fonts that I need.
> >
> >I have tried google to no with no luck
> >The fonts I need are :
> >"Meta Bold"
> >"Mini"
> >"HelveticaNeue BoldExt"
> >"HelveticaNeue Extended"
> >"HelveticaNeue Rounded Bold"
> >"Clarendon"
> >"MetaPlusBold Roman"
> >"Mini Tight"
> >
> >Also... if anybody can recommend some really good font sites that have

lots
> >of useful fonts that would be great.
> >Thanks

No Cheques Cash only

Try here

http://www.simplythebest.net/fonts/nothing_found.html

"*** HAWK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3ffed204$0$25674$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Hi,
> I am in the process of using a few templates to build some initial

designs -
> I am looking for a number of specific fonts that I need.
>
> I have tried google to no with no luck
> The fonts I need are :
> "Meta Bold"
> "Mini"
> "HelveticaNeue BoldExt"
> "HelveticaNeue Extended"
> "HelveticaNeue Rounded Bold"
> "Clarendon"
> "MetaPlusBold Roman"
> "Mini Tight"
>
> Also... if anybody can recommend some really good font sites that have

lots
> of useful fonts that would be great.
> Thanks

Blinky the Shark

*** HAWK wrote:

> I am in the process of using a few templates to build some initial designs -
> I am looking for a number of specific fonts that I need.

Just ran across this site, yesterday. From what I played with, it links
you to the fonts that searches bring up. They're not all free. Some are.

http://www.identifont.com/

--
Blinky Registered Linux User #297263

Puzzled

news(E-Mail Removed). ..
> *** HAWK wrote:
>
> > I am in the process of using a few templates to build some initial

designs -
> > I am looking for a number of specific fonts that I need.

> Just ran across this site, yesterday. From what I played with, it links
> you to the fonts that searches bring up. They're not all free. Some are.
>
> http://www.identifont.com/
>
> --

Subscribe to alt.binaries.fonts and post your requests there Great group
and they can either direct you or supply what you need.

Alexander.Klai Alexander.Klai is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian H
*** HAWK said:

> Hi,
> I am in the process of using a few templates to build some initial designs -
> I am looking for a number of specific fonts that I need.
>
> I have tried google to no with no luck
> The fonts I need are :
> "Meta Bold"
> "Mini"
> "HelveticaNeue BoldExt"
> "HelveticaNeue Extended"
> "HelveticaNeue Rounded Bold"
> "Clarendon"
> "MetaPlusBold Roman"
> "Mini Tight"
>
> Also... if anybody can recommend some really good font sites that have lots
> of useful fonts that would be great.
> Thanks

Drop me an e-mail, and I'll send you a link to a zip file that contains 600
fonts.

--
(E-Mail Removed)

Hi Brian.
I have the same problem than HAWK, I need the font "MetaPlusBold Roman".
Can you send me your zip file with this font or anybody can tell me where I can find it ?

Thank's you
(sorry for my english, I'm French )