Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Disgusting Dell Computers an open email..............

Disgusting Dell Computers an open email..............

Hush-up!!

I am totally disgusted with the service received from Dell Computers.
A flat screen Monitor ordered in November - has still not been delivered.
Endless phone calls - waiting on a line that no one bothers to answer - then
being told that there is a world shortage of parts to produce flat screen
monitors.... how is it then that Computer world- Dixons - John Lewis- all
have flat screen monitors in stock....... ?
Why do I have to wait an HOUR trying to get through to customer service ????
Dell would be better to re-name it Customer NON Service !!!!!!!
Are you out there and thinking of buying a Dell ? The service I have
received can only be described as a complete shambles.
Save your Money ...go someplace else.......Boycott this Hopeless Pathetic
Company.........

ºoºfizzyºoº

I couldn't agree more. The Dell customer service is absolutely shocking! You
get passed around from person to person and then end up with someone who
can't speak english properly! HOWEVER, if you are lucky enough to have a
Dell PC that works ok the units themselves are actually quite brilliant!

"Hush-up!!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:btln0u$qhe$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am totally disgusted with the service received from Dell Computers.
> A flat screen Monitor ordered in November - has still not been delivered.
> Endless phone calls - waiting on a line that no one bothers to answer -

then
> being told that there is a world shortage of parts to produce flat screen
> monitors.... how is it then that Computer world- Dixons - John Lewis- all
> have flat screen monitors in stock....... ?
> Why do I have to wait an HOUR trying to get through to customer service

????
> Dell would be better to re-name it Customer NON Service !!!!!!!
> Are you out there and thinking of buying a Dell ? The service I have
> received can only be described as a complete shambles.
> Save your Money ...go someplace else.......Boycott this Hopeless Pathetic
> Company.........

LO&MsLO

I didn't catch all this string so if this has been told already then
ignore me but...DELL home users are now passed to overseas tech
support exclusively. Only the business accounts get US tech support.
This was reported widely about a month ago.

Lookout

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:25:11 -0000, "ºoºfizzyºoº" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I couldn't agree more. The Dell customer service is absolutely shocking! You
>get passed around from person to person and then end up with someone who
>can't speak english properly! HOWEVER, if you are lucky enough to have a
>Dell PC that works ok the units themselves are actually quite brilliant!
>

>"Hush-up!!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:btln0u$qhe$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I am totally disgusted with the service received from Dell Computers.
>> A flat screen Monitor ordered in November - has still not been delivered.
>> Endless phone calls - waiting on a line that no one bothers to answer -

>then
>> being told that there is a world shortage of parts to produce flat screen
>> monitors.... how is it then that Computer world- Dixons - John Lewis- all
>> have flat screen monitors in stock....... ?
>> Why do I have to wait an HOUR trying to get through to customer service

>????
>> Dell would be better to re-name it Customer NON Service !!!!!!!
>> Are you out there and thinking of buying a Dell ? The service I have
>> received can only be described as a complete shambles.
>> Save your Money ...go someplace else.......Boycott this Hopeless Pathetic
>> Company.........

Harrison

I bought a Dell 17" LCD last week and received it day before
yesterday.
Sorry, can't agree with you there.

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 07:59:27 +0000 (UTC), "Hush-up!!"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am totally disgusted with the service received from Dell Computers.
>A flat screen Monitor ordered in November - has still not been delivered.
>Endless phone calls - waiting on a line that no one bothers to answer - then
>being told that there is a world shortage of parts to produce flat screen
>monitors.... how is it then that Computer world- Dixons - John Lewis- all
>have flat screen monitors in stock....... ?
>Why do I have to wait an HOUR trying to get through to customer service ????
>Dell would be better to re-name it Customer NON Service !!!!!!!
>Are you out there and thinking of buying a Dell ? The service I have
>received can only be described as a complete shambles.
>Save your Money ...go someplace else.......Boycott this Hopeless Pathetic
>Company.........

Pauline Johnson

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am totally disgusted with the service received from Dell Computers.
>A flat screen Monitor ordered in November - has still not been delivered.
>Endless phone calls - waiting on a line that no one bothers to answer - then
>being told that there is a world shortage of parts to produce flat screen
>monitors.... how is it then that Computer world- Dixons - John Lewis- all
>have flat screen monitors in stock....... ?
>Why do I have to wait an HOUR trying to get through to customer service ????
>Dell would be better to re-name it Customer NON Service !!!!!!!
>Are you out there and thinking of buying a Dell ? The service I have
>received can only be described as a complete shambles.
>Save your Money ...go someplace else.......Boycott this Hopeless Pathetic
>Company.........

Come live in "The Great Land Downunder" where locla Dell service is
excellent!

--
Paulie

pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com

fkasner

Pauline Johnson wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 07:59:27 +0000 (UTC), "Hush-up!!"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>I am totally disgusted with the service received from Dell Computers.
>>A flat screen Monitor ordered in November - has still not been delivered.
>>Endless phone calls - waiting on a line that no one bothers to answer - then
>>being told that there is a world shortage of parts to produce flat screen
>>monitors.... how is it then that Computer world- Dixons - John Lewis- all
>>have flat screen monitors in stock....... ?
>>Why do I have to wait an HOUR trying to get through to customer service ????
>>Dell would be better to re-name it Customer NON Service !!!!!!!
>>Are you out there and thinking of buying a Dell ? The service I have
>>received can only be described as a complete shambles.
>>Save your Money ...go someplace else.......Boycott this Hopeless Pathetic
>>Company.........

> Come live in "The Great Land Downunder" where locla Dell service is
> excellent!
>

> --
> Paulie
>
> pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com

Three years ago I bought my most commonly used computer (I also bought a
cheapy from another source a few months ago) and it came with a 19 in
flat screen monitor. Has worked fine. I have found Dell delivers when
they say they will. Albeit I'll not buy software from them again - too
expensive.
FK

Avenger©

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am totally disgusted with the service received from Dell Computers.
>A flat screen Monitor ordered in November - has still not been delivered.
>Endless phone calls - waiting on a line that no one bothers to answer - then
>being told that there is a world shortage of parts to produce flat screen
>monitors.... how is it then that Computer world- Dixons - John Lewis- all
>have flat screen monitors in stock....... ?
>Why do I have to wait an HOUR trying to get through to customer service ????
>Dell would be better to re-name it Customer NON Service !!!!!!!
>Are you out there and thinking of buying a Dell ? The service I have
>received can only be described as a complete shambles.
>Save your Money ...go someplace else.......Boycott this Hopeless Pathetic
>Company.........

Maybe they are stuffing you around because you are such a whiner!!!!

"Put the CAT out to reply"

Trai' La Trash

That's why I build my own computers.
The support is the same LOL