Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Out Look Express

Out Look Express

susan.owen6

Please can you tell me why I can't receive a message posted to my self in
Outlook?
This keeps happening and is very annoying, in case I need to test all is
working ok.
Regards Susan Owen.

Boomer

susan.owen6, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Please can you tell me why I can't receive a message posted to
> my self in Outlook?
> This keeps happening and is very annoying, in case I need to
> test all is working ok.
> Regards Susan Owen.

Huh? If you are havinging BT problems with your e-mail. Please
contact them for further help and information.

In any case... (unless you like spam)

~ Munging ~
http://www.ecofuture.org/jmnews.html#hide

If you use OE go to...
Tools> Accounts> News> Properties> General tab
Change your account name in User Information.

Example:

----------> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid

~ Spambots ~
http://www.sendfakemail.com/fakemail...t/makebait.asp

~ Harvesting ~
http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcasel...arvesting.html

~Safe Hex ~
http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/articles/safehex.html
http://www.claymania.com/safe-hex.html

Freeware programs:
SpamPal for Windows http://www.spampal.org/
FrontGateMX http://www.presorium.com/index.shtml

Unpatched IE security holes
http://pivx.com/larholm/unpatched/

Protecting Your Privacy & Security
http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/main-nf.htm

cc

I am sure there could be a lot of reasons for this.
It happened to me and it had to do with my spamblocker. Evidently I put my
own email address into it. I use Earthlink spam blocker and when I sent a
message to myself it ended up blocked.
Charlie

"susan.owen6" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:btlh3r$gvp$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please can you tell me why I can't receive a message posted to my self in
> Outlook?
> This keeps happening and is very annoying, in case I need to test all is
> working ok.
> Regards Susan Owen.

out.look express could not post your message ivan clough Computer Support 6 11-07-2005 03:16 PM
out look express problems Philip Lynch Computer Support 4 05-04-2005 07:12 PM
out look express lisa Computer Support 4 08-26-2004 07:09 PM
need help how do i switch identities in out look express peter walker Computer Support 1 07-18-2004 07:41 PM
How to send Cool Edit Pro via Out look Express 6 George Prezioso Computer Support 1 10-19-2003 02:53 PM

Advertisments