Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can't load Tetrus!

Can't load Tetrus!

LO&MsLO

Win XP Pro - Trying to load BOWEP (the old 3.1 games set including
Tetrus) again..it loaded fine once and getting this message:

16 bit Windows Subsystem

SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\VirtualDeviceDriv ers. VDD Virtual
Device Driver format in the registry is invalid. Choose 'Close' to
termingate the application.

Any ideas?

John

ICee

LO&MsLO wrote:
> Win XP Pro - Trying to load BOWEP (the old 3.1 games set including
> Tetrus) again..it loaded fine once and getting this message:
>
> 16 bit Windows Subsystem
>
> SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\VirtualDeviceDriv ers. VDD Virtual
> Device Driver format in the registry is invalid. Choose 'Close' to
> termingate the application.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> John

Right click on the game or shortcut, go to Properties and select the
Compatibility tab. Try ticking the "Run this program in compatibility
mode" and select Windows 95. You may also have to select some or all of
the Display settings.

Douglas Adams