Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: HOW DO I SETUP AN ADSL ROUTER

Re: HOW DO I SETUP AN ADSL ROUTER

JFMM

SunflowerBT settings should be:
PPOA
VPI=0
VCI=38
Authentication=CHAP
Encapsulatino=VCMUX
Mod=G.DMT

try DNS settings of 213.120.62.101 and 213.120.62.102, though these seem to
change
once connected via their DHCP configuration.

And obviously your username and password.....

Check the phone connection light is on on the Modem, if not you are not
getting a connection so all the settings won't make a difference.

John

"Gaz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bthsvc$7ga$(E-Mail Removed)...

I recently bought an MENTOR ADSL ROUTER and have asked for the settings
from BTBROADBAND which they gave me I have type all the settings into the
router but the network status is disconnected, I have also followed al the
instructions in the manual but still have no joy. Could somebody please help
me.
Many thanks.

Gaz

If you got my last message the reason why it wasn't working was because I
hadn't got the web enabled in the basic setup menu which isn't mentioned in
the manual.
I truly appreciate your help. I have been trying to get this thing working
for about a week now.

THANKS.
news:btjafq$aop$(E-Mail Removed)...

adsl router to adsl router czar Cisco 2 05-01-2007 05:42 AM
Sweex ADSL Annex-A wired ADSL Router Switch Alex Clarke Computer Support 2 10-15-2005 11:34 PM
ADSL router as ATA without ADSL bit? Adam Aglionby UK VOIP 2 08-24-2005 12:07 AM
Re: HOW DO I SETUP AN ADSL ROUTER -= Hawk =- Computer Support 0 01-07-2004 10:25 PM

Advertisments