Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Please help!!!!

Re: Please help!!!!

-= Hawk =-

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:33:21 -0000, " in vest a gator"
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>I wonder if anyone could take the time out to help me?

I won't help any idiot who can't tell the difference between
a binaries group and a text group.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

in vest a gator

Yea thanks for that articulate piece of information, wanker!

news:3ffcb130$0$5117$(E-Mail Removed) eenews.net...
> "Skorpion (CET)" <troutman(removethis)@mesh.net> wrote in
>
> > -= Hawk =- <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > newsslovvgv4onvnnrd1h7c9ga5n2ilgtcci8@news-server:
> >>
> >> I won't help any idiot who can't tell the difference between
> >> a binaries group and a text group.
> >>

> > What a helpful statement/commentary...
> > I'm certain that educated him sufficiently.

> I hope so!

-= Hawk =-

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 13:19:31 -0000, " in vest a gator"
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>Yea thanks for that articulate piece of information, wanker!

If you can't act like a responsible usenet member why
should anyone help you? Hell with that moronic
attitude towards the people you're begging for
help it's a wonder you got ANY answers.

>"Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:3ffcb130$0$5117$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
>> "Skorpion (CET)" <troutman(removethis)@mesh.net> wrote in
>>
>> > -= Hawk =- <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> > newsslovvgv4onvnnrd1h7c9ga5n2ilgtcci8@news-server:

>> > What a helpful statement/commentary...
>> > I'm certain that educated him sufficiently.

>> I hope so!

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

-= Hawk =-

On 8 Jan 2004 01:04:03 GMT, "Skorpion (CET)"
<troutman(removethis)@mesh.net> scribbled:

>-= Hawk =- <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>newsslovvgv4onvnnrd1h7c9ga5n2ilgtcci8@news-server:
>>
>> I won't help any idiot who can't tell the difference between
>> a binaries group and a text group.
>>

>What a helpful statement/commentary...
>I'm certain that educated him sufficiently.

Thanks, I do try and help out the ****witted.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

Boomer

" in vest a gator" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:yNcLb.141$(E-Mail Removed):

> Yea thanks for that articulate piece of information, wanker!

Who's the wanker???

> "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>> "Skorpion (CET)" <troutman(removethis)@mesh.net> wrote in
>>
>> > -= Hawk =- <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> > newsslovvgv4onvnnrd1h7c9ga5n2ilgtcci8@news-server:

>> > What a helpful statement/commentary...
>> > I'm certain that educated him sufficiently.

>> I hope so!

Blinky the Shark

Boomer wrote:

> " in vest a gator" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:yNcLb.141$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Yea thanks for that articulate piece of information, wanker!

> Who's the wanker???

Sounds like a game show.

We'll be right back, with more "Who's The Wanker?" after these words...

--
Blinky Registered Linux User #297263

Boomer

Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Boomer wrote:
>
>> " in vest a gator" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:yNcLb.141$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Yea thanks for that articulate piece of information, wanker!

>> Who's the wanker???

> Sounds like a game show.
>
> We'll be right back, with more "Who's The Wanker?" after these
> words...

LOL Reminds me of an old game show, 'What's My Line?'.

I'm the wanker. NO! I'm the wanker. I'mmmm *the* wanker!

Spider

> >-= Hawk =- <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >newsslovvgv4onvnnrd1h7c9ga5n2ilgtcci8@news-server:
> >What a helpful statement/commentary...
> >I'm certain that educated him sufficiently.

> Thanks, I do try and help out the ****witted.

Then there's hope for me yet...How's it going Hawk...

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

Blinky the Shark

Boomer wrote:

> Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Boomer wrote:
>>
>>> " in vest a gator" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:yNcLb.141$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Who's the wanker???

>> Sounds like a game show.
>>
>> We'll be right back, with more "Who's The Wanker?" after these
>> words...

> LOL Reminds me of an old game show, 'What's My Line?'.
>
> I'm the wanker. NO! I'm the wanker. I'mmmm *the* wanker!

That was "To Tell The Truth".

"What's My Line" only had one contestant at a time, and the panel tried to
guess what he did for a living (what is line was).

--
Blinky Registered Linux User #297263

Boomer

Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Boomer wrote:
>
>> Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Boomer wrote:

[snip]

>>> Sounds like a game show.
>>>
>>> We'll be right back, with more "Who's The Wanker?" after these
>>> words...

>> LOL Reminds me of an old game show, 'What's My Line?'.
>>
>> I'm the wanker. NO! I'm the wanker. I'mmmm *the* wanker!

> That was "To Tell The Truth".
>
> "What's My Line" only had one contestant at a time, and the panel
> tried to guess what he did for a living (what is line was).

Of course. You're right. Thanks!