Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Getting married, please help....

Getting married, please help....

Me

I am due to be married at the end of the month and have run into a bit
of a snag. My sweetheart and I were engaging in our usual hot sex the
other night. As I was eating my beautiful wife to be i kind of got
tired of my big ole boner rubbing against the sheets down at the bottom
of the bed as I ate my girlie out spread eagle. I all the sudden I
flipped around so my groin was positioned near my lovely's beautiful
face. In the same motion I chucked her up on top of me so that her sex
holes were right in my face and my boner was standing at attention in
her face.
I really ate my baby's pussy while she sucked my rod like a pro.
All was going great. I was really excited.
Then it happened. My gorgeous wife to be...Farted right in my
face. I saw her anus flex like the aperature on a camera. This was a
real shocker! I played it off until I shot my load but I have been
really traumatized by this human act....I have been avoiding her and i
know it is wrong. I love this godamn woman and I know that as a
biological creature she may need to pass gas on occasion, but shouldn't
she have waited until after the wedding? would I be a monster if I
called it off because of just 1 fart? Please group, I am struggling
with this issue and it is making me depressed..Oops gotta go...Here
comes the ole fart gasser now...What do I do?

Mack

Gordon BP

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 07:32:42 +0000, Me wrote:

> I am due to be married at the end of the month and have run into a bit
> of a snag. My sweetheart and I were engaging in our usual hot sex the
> other night. As I was eating my beautiful wife to be i kind of got
> tired of my big ole boner rubbing against the sheets down at the bottom
> of the bed as I ate my girlie out spread eagle. I all the sudden I
> flipped around so my groin was positioned near my lovely's beautiful
> face. In the same motion I chucked her up on top of me so that her sex
> holes were right in my face and my boner was standing at attention in
> her face.
> I really ate my baby's pussy while she sucked my rod like a pro.
> All was going great. I was really excited.
> Then it happened. My gorgeous wife to be...Farted right in my
> face. I saw her anus flex like the aperature on a camera. This was a
> real shocker! I played it off until I shot my load but I have been
> really traumatized by this human act....I have been avoiding her and i
> know it is wrong. I love this godamn woman and I know that as a
> biological creature she may need to pass gas on occasion, but shouldn't
> she have waited until after the wedding? would I be a monster if I
> called it off because of just 1 fart? Please group, I am struggling
> with this issue and it is making me depressed..Oops gotta go...Here
> comes the ole fart gasser now...What do I do?
>
> Mack

Get a respirator?

Stuart @ home

I bet she drinks pints too???
"Gordon BP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 07:32:42 +0000, Me wrote:
>
> > I am due to be married at the end of the month and have run into a bit
> > of a snag. My sweetheart and I were engaging in our usual hot sex the
> > other night. As I was eating my beautiful wife to be i kind of got
> > tired of my big ole boner rubbing against the sheets down at the bottom
> > of the bed as I ate my girlie out spread eagle. I all the sudden I
> > flipped around so my groin was positioned near my lovely's beautiful
> > face. In the same motion I chucked her up on top of me so that her sex
> > holes were right in my face and my boner was standing at attention in
> > her face.
> > I really ate my baby's pussy while she sucked my rod like a pro.
> > All was going great. I was really excited.
> > Then it happened. My gorgeous wife to be...Farted right in my
> > face. I saw her anus flex like the aperature on a camera. This was a
> > real shocker! I played it off until I shot my load but I have been
> > really traumatized by this human act....I have been avoiding her and i
> > know it is wrong. I love this godamn woman and I know that as a
> > biological creature she may need to pass gas on occasion, but shouldn't
> > she have waited until after the wedding? would I be a monster if I
> > called it off because of just 1 fart? Please group, I am struggling
> > with this issue and it is making me depressed..Oops gotta go...Here
> > comes the ole fart gasser now...What do I do?
> >
> > Mack

> Get a respirator?

The Old Sourdough

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 07:32:42 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
at the following statement by Me in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com

snip

> know it is wrong. I love this godamn woman and I know that as a
> biological creature she may need to pass gas on occasion, but shouldn't
> she have waited until after the wedding? would I be a monster if I

Tell her to lay off the hard-boiled eggs and popcorn. Broccoli's kinda bad
for that sort of thing, too.

--
The Old Sourdough
No of SETI units returned: 2646

talk to --> THE HAND

Use an anal dildo to plug the offending orifice.

"Me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
> I am due to be married at the end of the month and have

run into a bit
> of a snag. My sweetheart and I were engaging in our usual

hot sex the
> other night. As I was eating my beautiful wife to be i

kind of got
> tired of my big ole boner rubbing against the sheets down

at the bottom
> of the bed as I ate my girlie out spread eagle. I all the

sudden I
> flipped around so my groin was positioned near my lovely's

beautiful
> face. In the same motion I chucked her up on top of me so

that her sex
> holes were right in my face and my boner was standing at

attention in
> her face.
> I really ate my baby's pussy while she sucked my rod

like a pro.
> All was going great. I was really excited.
> Then it happened. My gorgeous wife to be...Farted

right in my
> face. I saw her anus flex like the aperature on a camera.

This was a
> real shocker! I played it off until I shot my load but I

have been
> really traumatized by this human act....I have been

avoiding her and i
> know it is wrong. I love this godamn woman and I know that

as a
> biological creature she may need to pass gas on occasion,

but shouldn't
> she have waited until after the wedding? would I be a

monster if I
> called it off because of just 1 fart? Please group, I

am struggling
> with this issue and it is making me depressed..Oops gotta

go...Here
> comes the ole fart gasser now...What do I do?
>
> Mack

LO&MsLO

Her 'sex holes'??
I suggest you stop reading Penthouse Forum and get a real woman.

Lookout

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 07:32:42 GMT, Me <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am due to be married at the end of the month and have run into a bit
>of a snag. My sweetheart and I were engaging in our usual hot sex the
>other night. As I was eating my beautiful wife to be i kind of got
>tired of my big ole boner rubbing against the sheets down at the bottom
>of the bed as I ate my girlie out spread eagle. I all the sudden I
>flipped around so my groin was positioned near my lovely's beautiful
>face. In the same motion I chucked her up on top of me so that her sex
>holes were right in my face and my boner was standing at attention in
>her face.
> I really ate my baby's pussy while she sucked my rod like a pro.
>All was going great. I was really excited.
> Then it happened. My gorgeous wife to be...Farted right in my
>face. I saw her anus flex like the aperature on a camera. This was a
>real shocker! I played it off until I shot my load but I have been
>really traumatized by this human act....I have been avoiding her and i
>know it is wrong. I love this godamn woman and I know that as a
>biological creature she may need to pass gas on occasion, but shouldn't
>she have waited until after the wedding? would I be a monster if I
>called it off because of just 1 fart? Please group, I am struggling
>with this issue and it is making me depressed..Oops gotta go...Here
>comes the ole fart gasser now...What do I do?
>
>Mack

Daddy xmas

I am sending u a cork as a late xmas pressy...Plug the hole n the gas will
come outta her mouth n heat ure willy even more.

Mellowed

Return the favor.

[...]
:
: Mack
:

William

Get a Gas Mask !

"LO&MsLO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Her 'sex holes'??
> I suggest you stop reading Penthouse Forum and get a real woman.
>
> Lookout
>
> On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 07:32:42 GMT, Me <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >I am due to be married at the end of the month and have run into a bit
> >of a snag. My sweetheart and I were engaging in our usual hot sex the
> >other night. As I was eating my beautiful wife to be i kind of got
> >tired of my big ole boner rubbing against the sheets down at the bottom
> >of the bed as I ate my girlie out spread eagle. I all the sudden I
> >flipped around so my groin was positioned near my lovely's beautiful
> >face. In the same motion I chucked her up on top of me so that her sex
> >holes were right in my face and my boner was standing at attention in
> >her face.
> > I really ate my baby's pussy while she sucked my rod like a pro.
> >All was going great. I was really excited.
> > Then it happened. My gorgeous wife to be...Farted right in my
> >face. I saw her anus flex like the aperature on a camera. This was a
> >real shocker! I played it off until I shot my load but I have been
> >really traumatized by this human act....I have been avoiding her and i
> >know it is wrong. I love this godamn woman and I know that as a
> >biological creature she may need to pass gas on occasion, but shouldn't
> >she have waited until after the wedding? would I be a monster if I
> >called it off because of just 1 fart? Please group, I am struggling
> >with this issue and it is making me depressed..Oops gotta go...Here
> >comes the ole fart gasser now...What do I do?
> >
> >Mack

Bigfoot

Take a lighter to bed with you and next time you see her anus flex light it
and get ready.
news:5LjLb.1435$(E-Mail Removed)...