Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cannot connect to Explorer

Cannot connect to Explorer

Andy Petro

All of a sudden i cannot connect to Internmet Explorer. Whenever i
select MSN. COM it always changes to Login Passport. net . I tried
every thing and nothing works . I have no problem getting Netscape
and i can download Explorer from there but not directly from I.E.

°Mike°

Delete any cookies relating to:

msn.com
passport.net