Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > no pic dload

no pic dload

Jason Hogan

hey peeps,
this thing is driving me nuts for the last month. some websites with
pics(.jpg & .gif ) dload fine while others won't.(a blank box with a red X).
sometimes a webpage will load perfect but if i reload it later, no pics.
Someone must have come across this before.
Running Win 98. IE6
cheers in advance
JayH

DataSpider

"Jason Hogan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:td0Lb.3920$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hey peeps,
> this thing is driving me nuts for the last month. some websites with
> pics(.jpg & .gif ) dload fine while others won't.(a blank box with a red

X).
> sometimes a webpage will load perfect but if i reload it later, no pics.
> Someone must have come across this before.
> Running Win 98. IE6
> cheers in advance
> JayH

Try this: http://www.lavasoft.de/

chrystine et andre

1 - It depend how they save the picture and if your version cn accept this
kind of picture. 2 - It also depend the speed you have (modem)
td0Lb.3920$(E-Mail Removed)...