Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > wachtwoord

wachtwoord

Jo en Frans

ik ben mijn wachtwooed vergeten, wat moet ik nu doen

John Holmes

Jo en Frans came up with this:

> ik ben mijn wachtwooed vergeten, wat moet ik nu doen

Use english in this group, please. Now which password did you forget?

--
Somebody is watching you.

"It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

SgtMinor

John Holmes wrote:

> Jo en Frans came up with this:
>
> > ik ben mijn wachtwooed vergeten, wat moet ik nu doen
> >

> Use english in this group, please. Now which password did you forget?

English is not necessary. 24HSHD is an international group. You can
post in Klingon, if you want to.

> --
> Somebody is watching you.
>
> "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

ICee

SgtMinor wrote:
> John Holmes wrote:
>>
>> Jo en Frans came up with this:
>>
>>> ik ben mijn wachtwooed vergeten, wat moet ik nu doen
>>>

>> Use english in this group, please. Now which password did you forget?

> English is not necessary. 24HSHD is an international group. You can
> post in Klingon, if you want to.

Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

>> --
>> Somebody is watching you.
>>
>> "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

Douglas Adams

Rob K

SgtMinor wrote:

> English is not necessary. 24HSHD is an international group. You can
> post in Klingon, if you want to.

Ik mag zeker geen duit in het zakje doen ????

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:

SgtMinor

Rob K wrote:

> SgtMinor wrote:
>

> > English is not necessary. 24HSHD is an international group. You can
> > post in Klingon, if you want to.

> Ik mag zeker geen duit in het zakje doen ????

Krijg de kolere...

> --
> My E-mail address in ROT-13:
> (E-Mail Removed)

SgtMinor

ICee wrote:

> SgtMinor wrote:
> > John Holmes wrote:
> >>
> >> Jo en Frans came up with this:

> >> Use english in this group, please. Now which password did you forget?

> > English is not necessary. 24HSHD is an international group. You can
> > post in Klingon, if you want to.

> Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

Damn, I knew this day would come. I now have to admit to a deficiency
in my education: I can only read Klingon in its native alphabet, which
takes KHTML, not allowed, they tell me, on 24HSHD.

But from what I know about Klingons, I'm pretty sure your message says
something like "Aloha."

> >> --
> >> Somebody is watching you.
> >>
> >> "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

> --
> "I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."
> Douglas Adams

ICee

SgtMinor wrote:
> ICee wrote:
>>
>> SgtMinor wrote:

>>> English is not necessary. 24HSHD is an international group. You
>>> can post in Klingon, if you want to.

>> Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

> Damn, I knew this day would come. I now have to admit to a deficiency
> in my education: I can only read Klingon in its native alphabet, which
> takes KHTML, not allowed, they tell me, on 24HSHD.
>
> But from what I know about Klingons, I'm pretty sure your message says
> something like "Aloha."

qhobe'
Hey, you brought it up
It's the phrase Klingons are best known for.
http://www.kli.org/tlh/phrases.html (Everyday Klingon Phrases).

SgtMinor

ICee wrote:

> SgtMinor wrote:
> > ICee wrote:

> >> Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

> > Damn, I knew this day would come. I now have to admit to a deficiency
> > in my education: I can only read Klingon in its native alphabet, which
> > takes KHTML, not allowed, they tell me, on 24HSHD.
> >
> > But from what I know about Klingons, I'm pretty sure your message says
> > something like "Aloha."

> qhobe'
> Hey, you brought it up
> It's the phrase Klingons are best known for.
> http://www.kli.org/tlh/phrases.html (Everyday Klingon Phrases).

OK, went to the site, listened to this:
http://www.kli.org/tlh/sounds/Heghlu%27meH.au
and, I'm almost 100% sure on this, it's derived from Dutch!

--
"You ain't nothin' if you ain't Klingon."

ICee

SgtMinor wrote:
> ICee wrote:
>>
>> SgtMinor wrote:

>>> Damn, I knew this day would come. I now have to admit to a
>>> deficiency in my education: I can only read Klingon in its native
>>> alphabet, which takes KHTML, not allowed, they tell me, on 24HSHD.
>>>
>>> But from what I know about Klingons, I'm pretty sure your message
>>> says something like "Aloha."

>> qhobe'
>> Hey, you brought it up
>> It's the phrase Klingons are best known for.
>> http://www.kli.org/tlh/phrases.html (Everyday Klingon Phrases).

> OK, went to the site, listened to this:
> http://www.kli.org/tlh/sounds/Heghlu%27meH.au
> and, I'm almost 100% sure on this, it's derived from Dutch!

So, you're saying the Klingons are Dutch, or the Dutch are Klingons?

wachtwoord anja kriekjes Computer Support 1 02-10-2004 09:06 AM
wachtwoord F.Renssen Computer Support 1 02-02-2004 05:02 PM
wachtwoord mariavoermans Computer Support 0 01-31-2004 09:33 AM
wachtwoord vergeten r.j.l schreuder Computer Support 1 10-10-2003 07:57 PM
wachtwoord koot jedeloo Computer Support 1 08-31-2003 06:52 PM

Advertisments