Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > why are my icon on desktop not coming up on the pictures

why are my icon on desktop not coming up on the pictures

Cody Vance

why are my icon on desktop not coming on the pictures

Unk

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:11:17 -0500, "Cody Vance" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>why are my icon on desktop not coming on the pictures

Try reading the information here, and then post back with more details.
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
http://www.tuxedo.org/%7Eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html
http://www.gweep.ca/~edmonds/usenet/good-newgroup.html
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/local/doc...on/node02.html
http://www.yesenglishonline.com/punctuation.htm

Sultan

Cody Vance wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> why are my icon on desktop not coming on the pictures

Cody, I gather english is your second language, not a problem but you need
to be a little more clearer about what exactly your experiencing, what OS
your running etc. Help us help you and visit some of those sites Unk
posted, they will help you tremendously.

Sultan