Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > help Please before my dad finds out

help Please before my dad finds out

stan

Please help if you can, I seem to have either lost or hidden the contacts
list in Outlook Express 6, the list on e mail address,s normally shown on
the bottom left hand corner below the news group list,s... Can,t find how to
get it back any ideas please.
stan

stan

OK sorted now, thanks anyway, Panic over....

Ionizer

"stan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:77FKb.18371$(E-Mail Removed)...
> OK sorted now, thanks anyway, Panic over....

Well that was quick, wasn't it?

And for those following along at home, what "stan" did was click
View|Layouts- Current Layouts tab, and put a check mark next to "Show
Contacts."

As an aside, if you use Messenger and find that OE launches very slowly,
UN-checking "Show Contacts" can greatly speed up OE's launch, in my
experience.

Regards,
Ian.

DataSpider

"stan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:77FKb.18371$(E-Mail Removed)...
> OK sorted now, thanks anyway, Panic over....

Iv got problems and need help, panik !
And solved it bye my self in 2 minutes?

Hmmm.....

Howdy

thanks Ionizer. very insiteful!
"Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:btf8s2$6iee8$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> "stan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:77FKb.18371$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > OK sorted now, thanks anyway, Panic over....

> Well that was quick, wasn't it?
>
> And for those following along at home, what "stan" did was click
> View|Layouts- Current Layouts tab, and put a check mark next to "Show
> Contacts."
>
> As an aside, if you use Messenger and find that OE launches very slowly,
> UN-checking "Show Contacts" can greatly speed up OE's launch, in my
> experience.
>
> Regards,
> Ian.

word document read only problem need help for my dad milo Computer Information 2 05-26-2005 01:28 PM
DAD BROKE OUR PC Skippee Sappmaster MCSE 3 08-30-2004 07:53 PM
Single Dad Can't Format Rockford Gentry MCSE 2 07-27-2004 09:40 PM
Dad is stealing software Steve MCSE 15 07-08-2004 04:37 PM
My Dad Unplugged My Computer Samm MCSE 21 06-28-2004 03:19 AM

Advertisments