Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Red X & Script

Red X & Script

Dixadud

Someone please tell me how to fix these two problems:
1. I get a small box with a red X in it, instead of pictures.
2. "Script error" keeps popping up when I visit a web site.

Thanx.

°Mike°

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 20:36:05 GMT, in
<V_EKb.12143$(E-Mail Removed). net>
Dixadud scrawled:

>Someone please tell me how to fix these two problems:
>1. I get a small box with a red X in it, instead of pictures.

Images Are Not Displayed Properly in Internet Explorer

Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer

How Internet Explorer Cache Settings Affect Web Browsing

Problems Displaying Images in Internet Explorer

Web Accessories Functionality Turns Off Image Downloading

Images & Pictures - Internet Explorer
http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm

Can't see jpg's or gifs - Red X - images missing
http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#jpg_gif

>2. "Script error" keeps popping up when I visit a web site.

Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab.
Check 'Disable Script Debugging'.
Uncheck 'Display a notification about every script error'.

--
Basic computer maintenance

Sultan

°Mike° wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 20:36:05 GMT, in
> <V_EKb.12143$(E-Mail Removed). net>
> Dixadud scrawled:
>
>>Someone please tell me how to fix these two problems:
>>1. I get a small box with a red X in it, instead of pictures.

> Images Are Not Displayed Properly in Internet Explorer
>
> Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
>
> How Internet Explorer Cache Settings Affect Web Browsing
>
> Problems Displaying Images in Internet Explorer
>
> Web Accessories Functionality Turns Off Image Downloading
>
> Images & Pictures - Internet Explorer
> http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm
>
> Can't see jpg's or gifs - Red X - images missing
> http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#jpg_gif
>

>>2. "Script error" keeps popping up when I visit a web site.

> Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab.
> Check 'Disable Script Debugging'.
> Uncheck 'Display a notification about every script error'.
>
>>Thanx.

Thanks

°Mike°

On 6 Jan 2004 18:27:48 -0600, in
<Xns9468BBD17D944sultanofcyberhotmail@209.25.157.1 30>
Sultan scrawled:

>°Mike° wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 20:36:05 GMT, in
>> <V_EKb.12143$(E-Mail Removed). net>
>> Dixadud scrawled:
>>
>>>Someone please tell me how to fix these two problems:
>>>1. I get a small box with a red X in it, instead of pictures.

>> Images Are Not Displayed Properly in Internet Explorer
>>
>> Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
>>
>> How Internet Explorer Cache Settings Affect Web Browsing
>>
>> Problems Displaying Images in Internet Explorer
>>
>> Web Accessories Functionality Turns Off Image Downloading
>>
>> Images & Pictures - Internet Explorer
>> http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm
>>
>> Can't see jpg's or gifs - Red X - images missing
>> http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#jpg_gif
>>

>>>2. "Script error" keeps popping up when I visit a web site.

>> Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab.
>> Check 'Disable Script Debugging'.
>> Uncheck 'Display a notification about every script error'.
>>
>>>Thanx.
>>>

>Thanks

Why have you replied to me, with this spelling correction?

--
Basic computer maintenance