Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Sun X-Terminal Mod

View Poll Results: Can this win a magazine Mod of the Month award?
You bet it can! 7 77.78%
Maybe, but you'll need to stop changing the lights around... 1 11.11%
Only after my computer wins it first! 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Sun X-Terminal Mod

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Well, what a coincidence that you would bring that up right now, this is post #1000.

<Insert Fanfare here>

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

go kittah and modfather!!!

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Couldn't find one with the kitty with the sniper rifle with a 1000 ani, so, ah well.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

hehe that sniper kitty is funny too

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

I know, makes a good avatar for FPS gaming sites.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Now, will you reach 2,000 before 2006 arrives?

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Not very likely, no. But you might reach 500.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

hehe yer al, your abit slow will i reach 3k?

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

....post multiple one-line messages, the likelihood of achieving the big 3K is increased significantly. But if you ramble on like I do, it could take a while. In fact, if you start posting pictures (maybe for the 2006 screensaver), it takes longer. Even using the proper icon takes more time.....

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

maybe i shall hire al as my personal typist