Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > e mail

e mail

Kristensen Lorna

each time we try to send or receive mail we are disconnected i am waiting
for mail from mytravel and i have not received it.
why do i keep disconecting lorna

Boomer

"Kristensen Lorna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:btc1gf$44k$(E-Mail Removed):

> each time we try to send or receive mail we are disconnected i am
> waiting for mail from mytravel and i have not received it.
> why do i keep disconecting lorna

Try this.
In OE go to Tools> Options> Connections tab
Uncheck 'Hangup after sending and receiving'.
Then click 'Apply'.

Does this help?

CJ

Hi,

if using Outlook Express then click on Tools then Options. Then on the
connection Tab there is an option to hang up after sending and
receiving, untick this. You will stay connected as long as you want.
Then click on send/receive to check for new e-mail, or set it up to
check for new mail every 10 or 20 minutes etc.

If you still have trouble then please leave more details including
programs, errors etc.

CJ

"Kristensen Lorna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:btc1gf$44k$(E-Mail Removed)...
> each time we try to send or receive mail we are disconnected i am

waiting
> for mail from mytravel and i have not received it.
> why do i keep disconecting lorna

Liz

Tools, Accounts, Mail tab, Properties, Connection tab,
Uncheck "Always connect to this account using..."
http://tinyurl.com/2unub