Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > SAVE button is offscreen when creating mailing group in IE

SAVE button is offscreen when creating mailing group in IE

Puzzled

Yesterday I set up a 'group' file in Internet Explorer. I created the group
and gave it a name. But when I tried to save it for future use, I couldn't
find a way to do it. The dialogue box for the details of my new file had a
save button which was inaccessible because it was 'off screen' at the
bottom. I scrolled the status bar down but this still did not reveal the
save button. So I clicked on the 'Settings' function, selected 'Display' and
shrank the screen so that I was then able to see and use the save button.
What I would like to know is why that dialog box was partially blocked from
view in the first place. My attempts to drag the dialog box higher up the
screen all failed. I have changed the screen display back to the 'Large'
setting again because this is what my old eyes prefer. Is there any way to
avoid this problem the next time I want to set up a group? Thank you for any
and all help.
~~~

Unk

Minimize the dialog box again so you can see the button. Now use the mouse
to position the window at the top left of the screen. (Click & hold the left
mouse button on the window's top blue bar and drag the window)
Now position the mouse cursor on the lower right corner of the window until
it changes to a 45°, double arrow. Left click, and drag the window to full
size.