Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Alan and SPyder

Alan and SPyder

THE blast from the past

Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to take all
my contacts?

Hmm real nice eh?

Boomer

"THE blast from the past" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to
> take all my contacts?
>
> Hmm real nice eh?

HUH???

trout

THE blast from the past wrote:

> Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to
> take all my contacts?
>
> Hmm real nice eh?

I suggest you use a less toxic glue to assemble your tin-foil
brain-reading-ray deflector hat.
--
"Unless you're cleverly scrambling the signals."

Mara

On 03 Jan 2004 23:22:13 GMT, Boomer wrote:

>"THE blast from the past" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to
>> take all my contacts?
>>
>> Hmm real nice eh?

>HUH???

Comcast.

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

John Holmes

THE blast from the past came up with this:

> Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to
> take all my contacts?
>
> Hmm real nice eh?

We admit. We are guilty. We did it.

Yes, we are real nice.

--
Someone is watching you.

"It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

Boomer

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On 03 Jan 2004 23:22:13 GMT, Boomer wrote:
>
>>"THE blast from the past" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to
>>> take all my contacts?
>>>
>>> Hmm real nice eh?

>>HUH???

> Comcast.

Plus the holidays.

Thund3rstruc_N0i

THE blast from the past spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
proclaimed in <(E-Mail Removed)>

> Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to take
> all my contacts?
>
> Hmm real nice eh?

Huh? Contacts? As in OE contacts?

Could you be more specific please?

NOI

Thund3rstruc_N0i

Boomer spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<3ff75885$0$5120$(E-Mail Removed) ws.net>

> Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> On 03 Jan 2004 23:22:13 GMT, Boomer wrote:
>>
>>>"THE blast from the past" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>>HUH???

>> Comcast.

> Plus the holidays.

Ah. It is clear now.

The holidays = new computers, an ISP account, kids, and lots of drinking...

Hey kid, lay off the turpentine until you are 21! <G>

NOI

Mara

On 04 Jan 2004 00:04:22 GMT, Boomer wrote:

>Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> On 03 Jan 2004 23:22:13 GMT, Boomer wrote:
>>
>>>"THE blast from the past" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>>HUH???

>> Comcast.

>Plus the holidays.

What, is it September already?

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

Boomer

Thund3rstruc_N0i <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:3ff75d14$0$88827$(E-Mail Removed):